By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - "FF7 Remake Aims To Exceed Original" SE Update

DonFerrari said:
I just hope that when they remake FF IX they just do the sensible choice to just up polycount, increase the pixels, improve texture and revamp the CGIs... just touch up the graphics and keep everything else just as is, perhaps 1-2 years dev time.

They already did that when they put it on the ps4...

Around the Network
ClassicGamingWizzz said:

People is bitching why ? What is wrong with what they said ? I guess no one read the article then.

People are bitching because FF fans stuck in the mid 90s are some of the whiniest, most self-absorbed people in gaming.

My hype for this game is the same as it was since day 1. IE: It doesn't really matter what they show or say until there is a release date. Even KH3 doesn't have a release date, despite the rumors for this year.

Last edited by Farsala - on 22 April 2018

Farsala said:

My hype for this game is the same as it was since day 1. IE: It doesn't really matter what they show or say until there is a release date. Even KH3 doesn't have a release date, despite the rumors for this year.

They're not rumors, it's officially confirmed, like, the last few trailers had a "Coming 2018" at the end.

Keybladewielder said:
Farsala said:

They're not rumors, it's officially confirmed, like, the last few trailers had a "Coming 2018" at the end.

Regardless that is not a release date, and delays are often a thing even with a release date.

Around the Network

But isn't it supposed to be the original?

Oh, right sorry, modern SquEnix. Forgot.

Hmm, pie.

Farsala said:
Keybladewielder said:

Regardless that is not a release date, and delays are often a thing even with a release date.

Yeah, there could be delays, but the game being dated for this year is not a rumor like you said 

Keybladewielder said:
Farsala said:

Yeah, there could be delays, but the game being dated for this year is not a rumor like you said 

I just don't consider it official until there is a specific date.

Farsala said:
Keybladewielder said:

But it's not a rumor neither

Keybladewielder said:
Farsala said:

But it's not a rumor neither

Rude.

Square Enix Rumors :P. As well as 2018 could be just Japan and not the west.