By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dead Franchises to Revive? (Round 3, Sega)

Which dead Sega franchise do you want to see come back the most?

Streets of Rage 9 20.00%

Alex Kidd 2 4.44%

Virtua Fighter 3 6.67%

Golden Axe 0 0%

Virtual On 1 2.22%

Sakura Wars 1 2.22%

Shinobi 5 11.11%

Super Monkey Ball 3 6.67%

Jet Set Radio 4 8.89%

Other (please specify) 17 37.78%

Total:45

Other: Shining Force. Sure, you could say the Shining franchise is still active, but I'm talking about actual Shining FORCE SRPGs.

Currently Replaying: Baten Kaitos

Around the Network

I want a Virtua Fighter 6 the most, out of their franchises. It's been a long time since 5 came out and I want something new!!

I wouldnt mind a new Streets of Rage, that wasnt just some small quick cash grab... like a decent new one.

Kalkano said:
Other: Shining Force. Sure, you could say the Shining franchise is still active, but I'm talking about actual Shining FORCE SRPGs.

^actually yeah, that would be even better than a Streets of Rage.

VGPolyglot said:
I want a Virtua Fighter 6 the most, out of their franchises. It's been a long time since 5 came out and I want something new!!

VF6 would be cool, someday. A interesting info for you:

You can play Virtua Fighter 5 in Yakuza 6 (PS4) :) And VF5 Final Showdown in Yakuza Can Be Played Online via Share Play.

KazumaKiryu said:
VGPolyglot said:

VF6 would be cool, someday. A interesting info for you:

You can play Virtua Fighter 5 in Yakuza 6 (PS4) :) And VF5 Final Showdown in Yakuza Can Be Played Online via Share Play.

Does it come with the whole game though?

Around the Network

with the recent BC update for panzer dragoon orta on xbox... I want that!!!

if it had achievements, it would be even better. but amazing bc on that game has made me a fan, I forgot about it since it has been so long since I have played it.

All of them

A 1000 times Streets of Rage - handed over to Bomber Games!

Hiku said:
VGPolyglot said:

Close enough.

Oh yeah, Mitsuru with Sarah Bryant's outfit

Shinobi, Virtua Fighter, Streets of Rage, and Golden Axe are the ones see the most potential. Being Shinobi and Virtua fighters the ones I would buy if well done that is.