By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Dark Souls Switch delayed to Summer 2018

The saddest thing about this is that the amibo has been delayed too! How will I praise the sun now?

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Around the Network
Nuvendil said:
Mar1217 said:

I wonder then, why Nuntendo keeps getting them as partner for some of their projects with their IP's (Smash Bros, StarFox) ?

Cause they have manpower and tallent.  It's not lack of those that leads to screwups with Bandai, it's lack of effort.

Yea, I think that is unfortunate, if what you're saying is likely true.

I know its asking a lot for a developer to put their bigger talents on Switch projects and rather than asking outside help to port stuff, but I want to see some effort in these games on Switch. I'm not asking for $50 million dollar projects with $100 million advertisements/promotions, all I ask for is your best effort, or at least competent effort, regardless if its a port or a new game. Games like WWE 2K18 shouldn't have to be released at the state it was when it launched. Sure, patches are a thing nowadays, but you have to at least make the game look and play competently at launch.

Kai_Mao said:
Nuvendil said:

Cause they have manpower and tallent.  It's not lack of those that leads to screwups with Bandai, it's lack of effort.

I know its asking a lot for a developer to put their bigger talents on Switch projects and rather than asking outside help to port stuff, but I want to see some effort in these games on Switch. I'm not asking for $50 million dollar projects with $100 million advertisements/promotions, all I ask for is your best effort, or at least competent effort, regardless if its a port or a new game. Games like WWE 2K18 shouldn't have to be released at the state it was when it launched. Sure, patches are a thing nowadays, but you have to at least make the game look and play competently at launch.

Most games on Switch does that though. WWE is the exception, not the rule. There are some others like Rime and Troll And I, but they play like shit on all systems.

KLXVER said:
Kai_Mao said:

Most games on Switch does that though. WWE is the exception, not the rule. There are some others like Rime and Troll And I, but they play like shit on all systems.

True. There are a few that had low standards, though I thought Rime ran ok on Xbone and PC from what I remembered watching in comparison videos.

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Miyamotoo said:

Sarcasm, but its more trolling.

Pavolink said:

Honestly, the comment does not add anything constructive, even more now that many of us are mad and dissapointed.

I love it. The only replies i've gotten thus far have been literally ignoring what i've written in this thread. It's amazing. You guys going to ignore the huge ass constructive comment I wrote in this thread? Because you can't stand a joke? By the way, it wasn't "trolling", it was making a joke out of a truth. But I guess those aren't allowed anymore. If a joke isn't to your taste that's fine. But don't say I'm not being constructive when I actually put some dedication into a previous comment. 

I can stand the joke, but unfortunately recently with most of you comments I can't say for sure if you serious, joking, being sarcastic or just trolling.

Last edited by Miyamotoo - on 18 April 2018

Around the Network
KLXVER said:
Jranation said:

This is not the first time it has happened. 

Ok. Whats your point?

Just letting you know. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Thinking about it now, I wonder if its a network issue. The network test is still happening, but it too has also been delayed.

this is a big bummer. i can only hope it’s for a good reason, and that the game is priced well. a high price and late launch could really hurt the game’s sales.

Jranation said:
KLXVER said:

Ok. Whats your point?

Just letting you know. 

Thanks...

Thechalkblock said:
this is a big bummer. i can only hope it’s for a good reason, and that the game is priced well. a high price and late launch could really hurt the game’s sales.

Thankfully all versions are $40.