By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - There might be more Sega ports to Switch

Just in case you don't want to watch the video (like me), I'll just provide the article the video was based off, which was in turn using a Reddit thread, which was in turn featuring a TL;DR from ResetEra of the actual source article

The TL;DR by Dooble that was then taken and spread all over the place goes like this:

"First info...

They decided after doing the last 3D Classics wave, it would be a waste to just leave it there.
Alex Kidd was chosen because of how popular he was on the Virtual Console in Europe...it's likely they will continue to use data like that for deciding future releases.
Gain Ground won't be the only arcade release. There will be more.
15 Titles is the start depending how well it goes they will do more.
There will be Saturn and Dreamcast titles in the future as well, if it goes well beyond the first 15 games.
Rieko Kodama is a producer on the new Sega Ages project..."

The language implies that Saturn and Dreamcast games will be considered for the project should it be a major success.

Not that it'd be a good business decision since you can just throw out an HD remaster and get the full $60 pricetag. ;)

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

Around the Network

I really think at this stage it's more a case of When rather than If regarding ports to the Switch.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Just port Super Monkey Ball 1 and 2 and get this over with