bananaking21 said:

Your father was Hitler?

Maybe

Cool. I wish my dad was famous

Around the Network

Surprised no new reviews today

Heavenly_King said:
DakonBlackblade said:

No it doesn't, Horizon is the most beautfull console game out there up until now, it seens GoW will dethrone it.

U4 looks like a CGI cutscene, Horizon dont.  Which makes sense since U4 is more linear so it has less thing to render than Horizon.

If you ask me I'll say they all look like CGI cutscenes, albeit with different artstyles. I honestly can't say that one looks-better or worse than the other. They are all equally impressive and accomplished in my book.

On a technical achievement standooint though I'll have to give it to horizon. Simply for the size of its world compared to these linear amd more focused worlds.

BraLoD said:
Zoombael said:
As expected. Another Sony KO.

But why does release have to be on Hitlers birthday?

Think about it as my father's birthday instead.

'Cause it is.

My father's birthday is 4/20 as well.

I'm serious!

Kerotan said:
Surprised no new reviews today

I think Sony sent out a designated number of review copies only to specific reviewers, and I think those reviewers have all submitted their reviews by now. So I think we may not receive anymore reviews until release. If that’s the case, at least it’s locked at 95 until then!

Around the Network

The PRAISE this game is getting is through the roof! I would have never expected but should have actually considering it is a reimagining of the series and that's when GOOD things happen.

People need to check out this video. A Canadian gaming journalist of a 90's hit gaming show ELECTRIC PLAYGROUND, Victor Lucas and a guy Jeff Cannata talk about how mindblowing the game is. It's truly a must watch and they are careful not to spoil anything so it's 100% spoiler free.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3ot6eM57FY
Would have never imagined the world would be so huge that you can find yourself getting lost. I'm more hyped for this now then I ever was.

From what I have been reading, it sounds like this game is deserving of a 98 on metacritic. :D I really hope it's as great as they say and won't be disappointed. But for now, DAY ONE buy and I'm stoked to get my hands on it.

celador said:

don't think it will hold, but it's a great score

and that exclusives gif is awesome

Honestly, it HAS to! If the game is truly as much of a blast to play as I am reading about and it's doing pretty much EVERYTHING right, then it deserves a 96+

Some that didn't find TLOU gameplay satisfying are saying this game feels and plays brilliantly. So yeah...if not THIS game, what other game should get 98+

It's sad that GTAIV has such a high score...the game just doesn't hold up well today yet hames like RE4 and Uncharted 2 will never die.

Ka-pi96 said:
yo_john117 said:
Seriously, guys, I am on the verge of buying a PS4 Pro just so I can play this game (and all of the other exceptional games on the PS4)

Do it! You won't regret it

My only reservation is that I already have so many Xbox and PC games that are just sitting and waiting for me to play but I can't because I don't have a lot of time to play them. But on the other hand, Sony just has so many fantastic looking exclusive games that I want to play whereas there hasn't been a single Xbox One exclusive this whole generation that I have really enjoyed (Forza Horizon 3 was the best one IMO but even that's not "amazing" because it's just a racer).

I just feel that I'm missing out on all those great story games which Sony does so well...but where do I find the time to play them all lol!

KLAMarine said:
BraLoD said:

Think about it as my father's birthday instead.

'Cause it is.

My father's birthday is 4/20 as well.

I'm serious!

It's also Barney Gumble's birthday from The Simpsons, which is how I learned when Hitler's birthday is. Homer remembers Barney's birthday by tying it to Hitler's. Also Homer Simpson's birthday is the same as mine. Which I didn't find out until well after my mom stopped buying me custom Homer Simpson ice cream cakes for my birthday.

God Of War 95 woooooww!

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Wow it actually got to 95. amazing, though it's likely going to drop. So (for now) my prediction of 95 was right!