By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Shovel Knight surpasses two million copies sold – Switch at 370k, fastest-selling platform

What's also interesting is a physical edition has yet to release yet on Switch. If they do that I'm sure Switch sales of Shovel Knight will rise to the top.

Around the Network
Green098 said:
What's also interesting is a physical edition has yet to release yet on Switch. If they do that I'm sure Switch sales of Shovel Knight will rise to the top.

True. I don't remember well but I think the WiiU/3DS physical release sold more than 300K copies, which is crazy good for an Indie game !

By the way ... when is King of Cards coming out ??!!

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

I always knew it sold better on Nintendo platforms, but having a breakdown of sales (Even in percentages) is pretty interesting to see just how well it's done... not bad!

Ok Switch is just killing it, good times for good devs 

Man, the sales of the PS4 version are lower than I thought, it makes me wonder how many physical copies of the game there actually are.

Around the Network

That's quite impressive for an indie game, though I thought it would be higher given how many people talk about Shovel Knight.

That is Crazy! Congrats to them.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Yay Canada.

VGPolyglot said:
Man, the sales of the PS4 version are lower than I thought, it makes me wonder how many physical copies of the game there actually are.

It most appeals to fans of old platformers back in the nes days, predating playstation. I tried it but really did not enjoy it...

Those are great numbers. I wonder how long is going to take until the Switch version outsells PC.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.