By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - ONE comes on top. None should hold back!

A week ago, an announcement made by Head Moderator Miguel Zorro stipulated a new mod structure that clearly puts himself in a position of absolute power among the moderators, with his most "faithful followers" in makeshift positions of power. Concerns were raised and quickly belittled; their authors unnecessarily incriminated and villainized. Even mocked. The fact that it was a thread posted under the "Website feedback" category was conveniently disregarded, with the constant claim that it was just an announcement thread and feedback had no place in it.

But if we care about this community, it is only natural that we raise concerns whenever we see anything happening that seems questionable. It is critical that we do not hold back when asking the very important questions, that we voice our disagreements and, if it comes down to it, denounce abuse. Not privately as those in power would want us to, but as publicly as possible. As one of the main reasons public channels exists, is to keep those on top in check.

After all, it is our much beloved community, the one being used to play power at.

PS - The Mod feedback thread counts as private because only few people care about it.

User warned - Bristow9091

Last edited by Bristow9091 - on 09 April 2018

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

Around the Network

Oh shit, I hadn't even realized that it was actually in the website feedback section when I was told that feedback wasn't asked In any case, I'm surprised that you ended up making a thread on the subject at this point in time, I had assumed that most people would have forgotten/stopped checking that thread.

Look what you've done Axum!!! LOOK AT THE CHAOS YOU MADE!

Test1

Last edited by VGPolyglot - on 09 April 2018

Oh, I see it's conspiracy Monday again.

Around the Network

Like I just told people in Discord.

Now I can only imagine Miguel going

so silly lol

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

VGPolyglot said:

Test1

OK, so I noticed that CGI edited his post, but there is no edit statement under it. However, mine had an edit statement, even though I did it mere seconds afterwards. Is there a grace period for mods not having the edited statement show up?

VGPolyglot said:
VGPolyglot said:

Test1

OK, so I noticed that CGI edited his post, but there is no edit statement under it. However, mine had an edit statement, even though I did it mere seconds afterwards. Is there a grace period for mods not having the edited statement show up?

I can't explain.....I'll try to later. But there are ways one can edit a post and not have the "last edited" notification appear.

Hm. That didn't work. Maybe I can't explain. Ever.

Last edited by COKTOE - on 09 April 2018

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Im not sure why this thread as any right to exist since the same power structure has been held by a headmod since 2006

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.