By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS4 crossed half a billion software retail already

JRPGfan said:
Vizigoth04 said:

Uncharted 4 is about 300k away as well.

Horizon Zero Dawn was over 7.6m too, like back in jan 2018.
It "might" be able to reach 10m lifetime too.

The Question is can Spiderman/God of War, also do 10m?... and Id be damned if the answear isnt a "maybe" too there.
Sony has done well with its IP's this gen.

Thats possible. God of War and Spiderman have a strong quality. And God of War is for now the Game of the Year worldwide. Hope the best @ sales figures

Dr.Vita said:
Amazing milestone and it won't stop in the future! #GreatnessAwaits

Yes !!

V-r0cK said:
DonFerrari said:

35 games to play in 4 years isn't really much to complete.

35 games so far....its not over yet :D

I know I have at least +10 more games I want but I decided to hold back just cause of my backlogs.  i figured why buy them Day 1 at full price when by the time I actually get the time to play them they'll be cheaper.

Nymeria said:

I think my husband and I have around 50 games physical and digital combined.  I'm always amazed how many people own 3-5 games for a system they have for years.

Same here! I find it a bit sad cause you spend good money investing into these consoles to only play a handful of games.  They definitely didn't get their money's worth.  I know a few people that buys systems just for a single game like CoD and thats all they'll play.  Like its nice to see some dedication but they're missing out on a lot.

this sales figures included not digital, right ?

Around the Network
KazumaKiryu said:

V-r0cK said:

35 games so far....its not over yet :D

I know I have at least +10 more games I want but I decided to hold back just cause of my backlogs.  i figured why buy them Day 1 at full price when by the time I actually get the time to play them they'll be cheaper.

Same here! I find it a bit sad cause you spend good money investing into these consoles to only play a handful of games.  They definitely didn't get their money's worth.  I know a few people that buys systems just for a single game like CoD and thats all they'll play.  Like its nice to see some dedication but they're missing out on a lot.

I'm pretty sure it's not including digital since it says its retail.

V-r0cK said:
KazumaKiryu said:

I'm pretty sure it's not including digital since it says its retail.

good to know, thank you.

Just amazing!

CosmicSex said:
When do we get Q4 financials form Sony?
Masked_Muchaco said:
On April 27, according to Sony investor relations site.

Good question and answer, thanks! Very interesting.