By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Kamiko sells over 200,000 copies, Fairune Collection coming to Switch and PC

Congratz to Flyhigh Works! let's see if the next game will have good sales too.

Flyhigh Works has provided an update on the sales of Kamiko. Since launching last year, the game has sold over 200,000 copies. It’s the third best-selling indie title on the Switch eShop.

Flyhigh Works also announced today that Fairune Collection is on the way to Switch and PC. It’ll include the two games that were previously made available on 3DS. No release date yet, but it’s due out sometime in 2018.

Source

Last edited by Shikamo - on 09 April 2018

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

Good for them, Short but fun little game,

Great game! Give sequel please!

"It’s the third best-selling indie title on the Switch eShop."

Really? I know that it has sold very well, but I think that on those "2017 eshop bes sellers" rankings we received at the end of 2017 it wasn't so high, was it?

Entropio said:

Really? I know that it has sold very well, but I think that on those "2017 eshop bes sellers" rankings we received at the end of 2017 it wasn't so high, was it?

I think they might of just thought it was because it was the third title listed, and didn't know that actually the list is unordered.

Last edited by Green098 - on 09 April 2018

Around the Network
KLAMarine said:

Yeah, that would be great! It'd be cool if it was expanded, with a bigger story and overworld map to explore, rather than small stages.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:
KLAMarine said:

Yeah, that would be great! It'd be cool if it was expanded, with a bigger story and overworld map to explore, rather than small stages.

As long as it maintains the same gameplay, I'm for it.

Green098 said:
Entropio said:

I think they might of just thought it was because it was the third title listed, and didn't know that actually the list is unordered.

It certainly seems so.

Actually, we know now that Shovel Knight has sold 350K units in Switch, confirming that the list is unordered indeed.

Never played Fairune 1 or 2, picking it up for sure.