By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - One week until the Switch passes the Vita

The way to celebrate this is setting our eyes unto the next milestone!

Next stop, Gamecube!

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network

The Vita just wasn't catching on anywhere other than Japan, I can't really fault Sony for wanting to move all support behind the PS4, as it is dominating the competition (the Switch is providing a great challenge to the PlayStation 4, so that's nice as well).

However, the Switch passing the Vita isn't much of a celebration. I'm more intrigued by when the Switch passes the Xbox One.

Dr.Vita said:

Since when did we start to create these kind of threads where we celebrate occasions that haven't happened yet?

Taking it a little personally, are we?

16m sales for vita is a good estimate

This thread made remember Vita exists. Have forgotten about it since 2013.

Around the Network
Mar1217 said:
Dr.Vita said:

Since when did we start to create these kind of threads where we celebrate occasions that haven't happened yet?

I'm searching but they were similar threads for the PS4 passing the 3DS. 

Double standards at the finest, but I digress

OP

Next up for Switch, Gamecube! Which should be passed probably in June if numbers are backed up.

Congrats! Im sure this was quicker than what people expected when the Switch just came out.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

I'd pop one for the Vita really. It really deserved more sales than it got. It was good console with potential to grow a big audience, but due to a few blunders, it wasn't able to take off.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Barkley said:
I think Nintendo have already released more AAA games for the Switch than Sony did for the Vita already.

They pushed the Vita out the door and shot it in the head on its way out the yard.

I really do not mean to troll when I say this but this is a big reason why I am surprised it outsold Wii U. I gueds that is some achievement. 

@OP I will poor out a nice cold Root Beer and pinch in some vanilla ice cream to celebrate the Vita. You were so expensive I could never buy you. But no matter what anyone says there is one thing that can never be taken away from you. Vita means life. 

Life of a zombie, it seem

Dr.Vita said:

Since the thread about ps4 will passes 3ds sales appeared?