By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Weekly, 17th February 2018, Software

Bayo 2 came out in fall on wii u, it was brand new and digital ratio is bigger on Switch.

Switch version of Bayo 2 will get to 1 million combined with digital overtime with Bayo 3 trailers and smash coming soon.

Around the Network

I expected a little more from the sales of Bayonetta 2 but I trust that this version has better legs than the Wii u versión.

Switch Friend Code = 5965 - 4586 - 6484

PSN: alejollorente10

If the game had released with both Bayo 1&2 with physical release, I would've bought it. Shame for those mandatory downloadable codes.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Good all around sales this week

I'm still impressed the Switch triforce refuses to slow down.

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, especifically, is shocking. It's a port from a 2014 game, not to mention it released 1 year ago. To keep constantly pulling 100k weekly is very interesting for its future.

Bayonetta 2 did well. I'm sure digital is decent for it too.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network
LipeJJ said:

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, especifically, is shocking. It's a port from a 2014 game, not to mention it released 1 year ago. To keep constantly pulling 100k weekly is very interesting for its future.

They are doing really well, and I always like seeing games from non-evil publishers in the top slots. The EA/Activision orgy from a few months ago was depressing.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

COKTOE said:
LipeJJ said:

They are doing really well, and I always like seeing games from non-evil publishers in the top slots. The EA/Activision orgy from a few months ago was depressing.

Me too. Always rooting for the "good guys". Makes me happy to see new IPs like Horizon succeeding, old games like Crash reviving, while stuff like Battlefront keeps going down.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Wow those are real good numbers for KCD on PS4/X1. "Eurojank" titles like it are usually only sellers on PC.

Bayonetta looks low.......

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Amazing legs by Mario Kart, Mario Odyssey, and Breath of the Wild. Splatoon 2 too for that matter.

Great hold by Monster Hunter World from last week.