By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4/XB1: Spyro Reignited Releases Sept 21

sept is super stacked!

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network
PwerlvlAmy said:
sept is super stacked!

Its too much... Im scared for DQXI now (I want DQ to do well, so they port & localise these games).

Spiderman, Spyro, DQXI, Shadow of the Tombraider,....

JRPGfan said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
sept is super stacked!

Its too much... Im scared for DQXI now (I want DQ to do well, so they port & localise these games).

I'm up to 7 purchases for Sept, its not fair

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Very nice. Will buy someday, not sure if day 1 due to DQXI release so close to it.

No Switch version is odd though.

What's with all of the September announcements recently?

Around the Network

Green098 said:

Xbox One version confirmed,  c'mon Switch + PC versions and if they're revealing all platforms at the same time I wonder if they'll same day release or not?

Probably a day and date release with PS4 marketing. No way it's exclusive if we're seeing XBO box art already, and they would be stupid to keep it off the Switch.

JRPGfan said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
sept is super stacked!

Even if DQXI was the only game released in September, I´m not sure it´d have a real chance at doing well in the West.

Rolling out over the next few days, PS4™ players around the world will also be able to view the Spyro Reignited Trilogy trailer in the N. Sane Trilogy. Just go to the Warped screen and enter the code…. Next?...

CaptainExplosion said:
What, no Switch release? Why not?

Because it requires work to port to the switch, and rather than delay the game for all they just release the PS4/xbo versions first.

Or maybe they couldn't fit it on a 32gb card. xD.

Makes me wonder if crash will be all on the cart on switch...

Awww yeah!

Now I'll be waiting for the Switch version (next year maybe?).