By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. April bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Carl said:
zorg1000 said:

Thats awesome, do you happen to know the previous record for PS4 exclusive? Is it Uncharted 4?

Edit: From Uncharted 4 wiki, "The game sold more than 2.7 million copies worldwide in the first week after its release, and became the fastest-selling game developed by a first-party Sony studio for the PlayStation 4 in the PAL region and North America."

NPD had it at 828k, i believe thats 3 weeks of sales though.

PS4 was sitting at under 40 Million units back when U4 released, less than 14 Million in America.

God of War will have the advantage of a far larger userbase to target. ~80 Million PS4's worldwide and closer to ~25 Million in America. While Uncharted has always been bigger than God of War, I wouldn't be surprised to see GoW top the launch of U4.

Ya i wouldnt be surprised either.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network

God of War again #1 (they must have gotten some more stock).
However now its sold out again <.< lol

RidingMower said:
Amazon went back to normal for me. They must of got tired of the feedback with people not liking the change.

Great seeing God of War at the number one spot. Going to be exciting to see what kind of record breaking numbers it will do. Also the PS4 Pro looks to be getting big sales off this game. Glad to see many new and old owners enjoying the PlayStation platform for quality fun entertainment.

Same, I prefer the "older" look/funktion too.

tak13 said:
PortisheadBiscuit said:

Crazy how in demand that thng still is 

I think that you care more about new 2ds selling out in two days after the discount of 20$, didn't you notice it? :)

I did see it, hopefully Nintendo did as well and will take action lol 

PortisheadBiscuit said:
tak13 said:

I think that you care more about new 2ds selling out in two days after the discount of 20$, didn't you notice it? :)

I did see it, hopefully Nintendo did as well and will take action lol 

My local Walmart has a $20 discount as well, wasnt sure if that was a widespread thing or not.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

It looks like God of war is sold out again lol.

Around the Network
Sam1994 said:

Oh dear lol

Sam1994 said:

Such a monster, can't wait to see first week sales!!

Digital version of God of War....sold out?

https://www.amazon.com/God-War-PS4-Digital-Code/dp/B01GW3P9PE/ref=zg_bs_videogames_55?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=3SFJ5D9Y70G3REE1FTEB

CalmFire said:

https://www.amazon.com/God-War-PS4-Digital-Code/dp/B01GW3P9PE/ref=zg_bs_videogames_55?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=3SFJ5D9Y70G3REE1FTEB

That has to be a first. Ran out of codes. 

Kerotan said:
CalmFire said:

That has to be a first. Ran out of codes. 

Jesus ...