By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4: Spiderman Has DLC Support Post Launch + Photo Mode

Tmfwang said:
GribbleGrunger said:

I know nothing about this universe ... what does MJ stand for?

Mary Jane, the hot red-head

Thanks. :)

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
Hmm, I guess I should wait for a possible complete edition so that I can get all the content in one package.

Digital Deluxe and Collectors Edition both come with the DLC so you can play them when they launch. But to each his own. Game looks amazing, so say 1 buy for me. 

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

DialgaMarine said:
VGPolyglot said:
Hmm, I guess I should wait for a possible complete edition so that I can get all the content in one package.

Digital Deluxe and Collectors Edition both come with the DLC so you can play them when they launch. But to each his own. Game looks amazing, so say 1 buy for me. 

Well, those cost extra though, and dropping the full amount is already a hard thing for me to do these days.

The PS5 Exists. 

Can not wait. And thank God for suit confirmation. The standard one is OK, but I want to play as classic Spidey or as symbiote Spidey.

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:
Barkley said:
"MJ is playable"

WTF?

I know nothing about this universe ... what does MJ stand for?

Mick Jagger. Michael Jordan. Michael Jackson. Marion Jones. Magic Johnson. Mitchell Johnson. Marijuana Joint.

GribbleGrunger said:

That looks amazing!!!

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

I'm not a Spiderman fan, but I am an Insomnia fan. Still can't see myself buying this.