By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How open/secretive are you on the internet?

mysteryman said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
pretty secret, no one knows im secretly carmen sandiego

Where in the world are you?

thats a secret

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
COKTOE said:

I'm more private now than I used to be. It's funny you made this thread, because I'm not sure precisely how to compose a PM I said I was going to send to somebody.....:) Having said that, I can still be fairly open. One member has successfully extracted certain things from me in PM's....I'm not sure to what extent, if any, these things have been shared, but the member in question is cool in my book regardless.

Don't worry I'll keep your sex related issues a secret for other users here.

Just for them, tho.

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
COKTOE said:

I'm more private now than I used to be. It's funny you made this thread, because I'm not sure precisely how to compose a PM I said I was going to send to somebody.....:) Having said that, I can still be fairly open. One member has successfully extracted certain things from me in PM's....I'm not sure to what extent, if any, these things have been shared, but the member in question is cool in my book regardless.

Don't worry, I'll keep your secrets private.

I appreciate the discretion. From the both of you. But just to alleviate some of the burden you two carry, I'll let out one of my biggest secrets......I'm kinda a Sony fanboy. Phew! I did it! Now to hit the submit icon.....

- I did it!

Last edited by COKTOE - on 01 April 2018

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Kinda open, I mostly want people to know my band, by that they alo get to know who I am

Depends on situation.

I don't open up in a starting conversation way mainly cause I am too busy and bury my problems and just get over them. However when someone opens up with something personal and I feel I can help by opening up a story about me here or there then I will take the time to do it.

I haven't really felt like you have been to personal or anyone really on this site After all it is your life and you can do as you please. At that point when I see one of these posts I read it and decide if I have any value to add or not.

The only time I have felt someone on the internet be too personal is an autistic boy who was 14 giving out his location, but that was more for child safety reasons. I would feel the same way about any child. They should stay private to a degree till they are mature enough to make decisions and weed out bad people.