By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - VGC's Most Attractive User 2018 - Semifinals - 2

PwerlvlAmy said:
if we count bezerkers vote then its 86-84 Flilix

Yeah, either that or he uses the next vote as a tiebreaker so we don't need to have another full round just for it (I prefer the latter).

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network
LipeJJ said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
if we count bezerkers vote then its 86-84 Flilix

Yeah, either that or he uses the next vote as a tiebreaker so we don't need to have another full round just for it (I prefer the latter).

then what if no one ever votes and are stuck 10 years from now waiting for that one reply to come lol

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

PwerlvlAmy said:
LipeJJ said:

then what if no one ever votes and are stuck 10 years from now waiting for that one reply to come lol

Hahaha If no one votes in the next 8 hours or something, I'd say just use the first method (counting the vote of that user with sub 100 posts). 

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

LipeJJ said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

Hahaha If no one votes in the next 8 hours or something, I'd say just use the first method (counting the vote of that user with sub 100 posts). 

i kinda want a 3 day battle again, that was awesome last time it happened

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

PwerlvlAmy said:
LipeJJ said:

kinda want a 3 day battle again, that was awesome last time it happened

I think that it woud be more interesting, fun and epic to have another tiebreaker round and that would be more logical than counting a vote from user with less than 100 posts. Counting that vote would go against what was done before and thats why it would weird.

Around the Network

Is voting still open?

4p Axum
3p Nym
2p Flilix
1p Arch

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

OK, VOTING CLOSED!

Thanks ültra

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

We're almost there! http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=235482&page=1#

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Slarvax said:
We're almost there! http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=235482&page=1#

Well, worked out after all XD Let's see who else gets into the final.

Bet with PeH: 

I win if Arms sells over 700 000 units worldwide by the end of 2017.

Bet with WagnerPaiva:

I win if Emmanuel Macron wins the french presidential election May 7th 2017.

I wasn't online this weekend spending time in great outdoors so missed all the tension and excitement. Thank you for all the votes in a very tough round.