By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4: GTSport - Patch 1.15 Released

BraLoD said:
KBG29 said:

I believe Gran Turismo 7 will never happen, because I think Gran Turismo Sport is a platform. I believe GTS will continue to get new cars and tracks, and Sony and Polyphony will find a way to monetize it without definitive new releases.

For Gran Turismo to be as successful as possible they need to keep the entire userbase connected, so that everyone has access to every event going on in Gran Turismo.

As time goes on GTS should have 100's of tracks, and locations, with 1,000's of layouts. It should continue to get new cars for the next decade pushing the roster into the 1,000's and surpassing GT6, but also having every car fully developed.

Gran Turismo Sport was marketed as the move from game, to legitimate racing league. GT7 can not add anything that GTS can't do, it is just a number instead of a word.

So the PS5 will have a GTS?

That is the direction I think they are going. GTS on PS5 will carry over all of GTS content, and present it at higher resolutions and frame rates. Probably have a re-tooled physics engine to take advantage of the stronger CPU, which would mean GTS on PS4 would loose official GT league events. 

That is the way I see them going. Continued improvement of GTS as a virtual racing league, with real money, and prizes being a huge incentive for the online play. 

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Around the Network

The red bull X junior was one if my favourite cars in GT6. So I am looking forward to race with it again.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Just played 2 hours of Time Trials, and I can confirm, you earn Cash, Miles, Daily Workout, and Expereince.

This is by far the biggest addition to the VR portion of the game. This now allows VR players to completely avoid ever having to play the TV based version just to unlock more content. So glad, that I can continue to collect new cars, and level up now all in VR mode.

The only thing I really want now is to be able to tweak my car settings without having to go back to the garage. It sort of made sense in the race mode (even though you blow away the CPU everytime regaurdless), but there should be no restrictions in Time Trials.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL