By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Has anyone faced a famous youtuber before?

Not a "famous" Youtuber, but one I loved and respected at the time. Halo 4 was coming out, and I was gearing up for it. I bought a new Xbox 360 (old one died), got a new Xbox Live account, and played some good ol' Halo 3! I sucked at it of course, having grown up more on Reach, but I loved it. I was amazed to find that the youtuber I was following at the time, who inspired me, was in a game with me! 

it's a 6:10

X BR GUY is also the name of my PSN. So cringe, wish I could change it. 

Around the Network
dx11332sega said:
Oh and One of the Sega forum members encountered DSPgaming It was funny he's worser than lowtiergod

I want to face DSP in USFII and just spam buttons and see him get pissed off.

Ah, in game. In that case, not really, but I have met a few in real life. Those were surprises to me xD

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

I got to play Mario Kart 8 against Chadtronic one night. He got 5th and I got 6th.

Systems I own: Switch, Wii U, Wii, N64, Retron 5 for my Ness, SNES, Genesis, Gameboy line games, Dreamcast, PS2, New 3DS.

No but to semi relate to the op and the Halo post...I played some of the developers at Bungie in Halo Reach...I know it doesn't count...it just reminded me of it.

Insert Coin. Press START. You Died. Continue?

Around the Network

This would never be something I care about. I met HipHop Gamer in real life though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

I remember last year I was on Rocket League and I had somebody on my team (I can’t remember his name) then everybody was hassling him and really excited about who this person was, but I didn’t have a clue as I don’t get that involved in YouTube. Anyways it turned out he was a “famous” YouTube streamer.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Played with Karmakut in Squad, not surprising tho since he is a Squad Youtuber and I was playing on his server of choice. Was fun, he was my Squad leader and we just won that match.

SuperRetroTurbo said:
No but to semi relate to the op and the Halo post...I played some of the developers at Bungie in Halo Reach...I know it doesn't count...it just reminded me of it.

This is cooler to me than playing some YouTube "star" douchebag.  

AngryLittleAlchemist said:

Not a "famous" Youtuber, but one I loved and respected at the time. Halo 4 was coming out, and I was gearing up for it. I bought a new Xbox 360 (old one died), got a new Xbox Live account, and played some good ol' Halo 3! I sucked at it of course, having grown up more on Reach, but I loved it. I was amazed to find that the youtuber I was following at the time, who inspired me, was in a game with me! 

it's a 6:10

X BR GUY is also the name of my PSN. So cringe, wish I could change it. 

lol I wish Sony would allow us!

And like you I haven't played against a youtuber but I've matched with pros in Halo.

Heinz and Str8 sick in Halo 4, recently in MCC Dersky and Naded (Naded was on my team twice)