By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Far Cry 5 review thread- 81 meta, 83 open, 82 rankings

NeverEndingStory said:
shikamaru317 said:

From what I've seen, there are no technical issues or anything on PS4. Just seems to be because Sony had marketing rights for it and most critics got PS4 review codes.

There are only 12 reviews for the Xone version and 45 for PS4. Thats why I think

I going to play on PS4, because I have a Pro.  I also own an Xbone, but not a XBX.  So, I figured the PS4 version will be superior for me.  I'm going to be pissed if I find out that the XB version is actually better though.  

Around the Network

Far Cry's back in business. ^^ *shoots some of the game's alt-right asshole enemies*

Hmm expected higher for this game.. well its not a bad score at all.

Azzanation said:

Isn't it a higher score than what Far Cry: Primal got?

CaptainExplosion said:
Azzanation said:

Primal is a spin off, 5 is the mainline game.. they normally are in the high 80s

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:
Azzanation said:

It's higher than Primal, but it's the lowest rated numbered game in the series as of now. 

shikamaru317 said:
CaptainExplosion said:

It's higher than Primal, but it's the lowest rated numbered game in the series as of now. 

How come? Are people getting tired of Far Cry?

Well, maybe there's a bit of franchise fatigue with this one. We usually get a FC game each 2 years, starting to play with people expectations I guess

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Yep. I knew it couldn't possibly be worse than Primal.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Game looks mediocre. I'll wait a couple months for a sale of $25 from Best Buy

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick