By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - VGC's Most Attractive User 2018 - Stage 2 - Extra S.T.A.G.E.

Welcome to VGC's Most Attractive User Tournament of 2018! In the elimination process, you will vote for who you think is the most attractive user in the round.

Rules.

1. Vote from your favourite to least favourite. 3p is full points, 1p is 1 point. Example:

3p - PSG
2p - Manchester City
1p - Borussia Dortmund

2. One vote per round.
3. Must have over 100 posts.
4. No flaming or insults will be tolerated. Not even sly digs.

The 2 highest voted in this round will advance to the Semi-Finals.

Tie breaker results:

ArchangelMadzz - 7
think-man - 6

Users advancing to Semi-finals:

PwrlevelAmy
Axumblade
LipeJJ
Nymeria
Flilix
ArchangelMadzz

Last edited by Slarvax - on 25 March 2018

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network

I don't like how I had to make the tiebreaker and extra stage one after the other, but I had this planned out a while ago! I also went a little wild with the extra stages

Also, floatingwaffles advanced thanks to the first extra stage, can he do it again?

3p - FloatingWaffles
2p - think-man
1p - PDF

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

3p - think-man
2p - PDF
1p - FloatingWaffles

3p - pdf (still too damn cool)
2p- think man
1p- waffles

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Honestly, this is so exciting! There are some nice surprises on this competition for sure. Let's go:

3p FloatingWaffles
2p PDF
1p Think-Man (voted for him last round, this one I almost had to flip a coin... it's getting really hard to decide)

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network

3p- PDF
2p- think-man
1p- waffles

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

3p- PDF
2p- think-man
1p- waffles

3p PDF
2p think-man
1p FloatingWaffles

Playing Xenoblade 2 before I buy Xenoblade 3 (otherwise I couldn't wait to play 3).

Can they announce a new Fire Emblem? A remake of Genealogy or Tellius would suffice !

Actually Arch only scored 6 last round, you counted someone who had less than 100 posts @slarvax

think-man said:
Actually Arch only scored 6 last round, you counted someone who had less than 100 posts @slarvax

I want a recount

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick