Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4: GOW Difficulty Changes Enemy Attack Patterns

GribbleGrunger said:

I'm waiting on new info concerning photo mode. Corey has said he wants to include it but only if they can do something 'cool' with it. Hopefully it will be there at launch but I wouldn't mind betting it will be via a patch, which is a good way of re-promoting a game post launch. 

GOW games alway had really epic set pieces you transitioned through where the camera zoomed out and you got to appreciate the scale of things.  I can imagine if they still have parts like that it will be awesome for photo mode.

Around the Network
Jabba89 said:
GribbleGrunger said:

I'm waiting on new info concerning photo mode. Corey has said he wants to include it but only if they can do something 'cool' with it. Hopefully it will be there at launch but I wouldn't mind betting it will be via a patch, which is a good way of re-promoting a game post launch. 

GOW games alway had really epic set pieces you transitioned through where the camera zoomed out and you got to appreciate the scale of things.  I can imagine if they still have parts like that it will be awesome for photo mode.

They do have parts like that but none of those that played the recent 2 hour demo are allowed to spoil what the first one is. You also have to remember the whole game is in one take with no cuts, so those epic scenes are going to flow like never before. 

The PS5 Exists. 

Didn't think I'd say this but.. this game is going to be sick :) things keep on looking better and better with every new detail since that leaked video. HYPE!!

Are they sure the story mode doesn't compromise their "vision" for the game? I heard that was a thing.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
Are they sure the story mode doesn't compromise their "vision" for the game? I heard that was a thing.

I'm not sure what you're referring to. Can you explain, please?

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:
vivster said:

There are certain developers out there who claim that making an easy mode is a compromise to their vision. With GOW being a traditionally challenging game I'm worried those poor developers had to compromise their vision for the game just because some people can't git gud.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
GribbleGrunger said:

There are certain developers out there who claim that making an easy mode is a compromise to their vision. With GOW being a traditionally challenging game I'm worried those poor developers had to compromise their vision for the game just because some people can't git gud.

Do you even have a ps4 vivster?

China Numba wan!!

GribbleGrunger said:
kirby007 said:

I did this is the same concept for killzone

I fail to see what Killzone has to do with GOW. This is just good news because it gives us more reasons to replay the game. Usually enemies just get harder to kill but having a different move set means we can't predict how they're going to react in the second playthrough. 

Unless its procedural it doesn't matter all that much. I've played enough bullet hell games to know this to be true. 

China Numba wan!!

vivster said:

But there are 4 difficulties ... 

The PS5 Exists. 

John2290 said:
vivster said:

Do you even have a ps4 vivster?

I have 2. One with and one without Pro at the end. Both since their respective launch. Why do you ask?