By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - In progress NPD predicting tool

I would like to point out that Symbios63 has put alot of time on building this tool, while it’s not perfect, there’s place to improve it.

But instead of looking for solutions to improve the tool, the thread is stuck on an argument that is going nowhere.

Can we recognize the effort put on this and find solutions instead of arguing we each others ?

Around the Network
abronn627 said:
I would like to point out that Symbios63 has put alot of time on building this tool, while it’s not perfect, there’s place to improve it.

But instead of looking for solutions to improve the tool, the thread is stuck on an argument that is going nowhere.

Can we recognize the effort put on this and find solutions instead of arguing we each others ?

Don't worry quickrick is back tomorrow so I can transfer the mob back to him. I'm not going to start arguing who has contributed more on here but I find it funny coming from a guy who's not got 16,000 posts like me and not created over 550 threads. I'm not going to pretend none of my posts are negative but the vast majority are positive and about Sony.

Kerotan said:
abronn627 said:

Don't worry quickrick is back tomorrow so I can transfer the mob back to him. I'm not going to start arguing who has contributed more on here but I find it funny coming from a guy who's not got 16,000 posts like me and not created over 550 threads. I'm not going to pretend none of my posts are negative but the vast majority are positive and about Sony.

You created the mob. You could have been more helpful in pointing out what could be wrong in the tool from a neutral standpoint rather than starting off like some PS4 Crusader.

The tool was wrong, we all know that and it created an opportunity to improve it which I am sure Symbios and everyone (myself inclusive) would have appreciated. There was no need to make the tool an (anti-PS4) weapon of some sort as you are making it out to be. The maker of the tool has endeavoured to be as platform neutral as he can be and this tool has predicted more PS4 wins than it has Switch wins so far so why should Symbios who is just trying to make sense of predicting NPD wins be bearing the brunt of console wars ?

Sincere apologies if I came out too hard, I was just disappointed because I had seen it all happen before on the Amazon thread.

duduspace1 said:
Kerotan said:

You created the mob. You could have been more helpful in pointing out what could be wrong in the tool from a neutral standpoint rather than starting off like some PS4 Crusader.

The tool was wrong, we all know that and it created an opportunity to improve it which I am sure Symbios and everyone (myself inclusive) would have appreciated. There was no need to make the tool an (anti-PS4) weapon of some sort as you are making it out to be. The maker of the tool has endeavoured to be as platform neutral as he can be and this tool has predicted more PS4 wins than it has Switch wins so far so why should Symbios who is just trying to make sense of predicting NPD wins be bearing the brunt of console wars ?

I've already said me and symbio are cool and I wish him luck in future. I've also said I'll take the tool seriously from January when the holiday madness is over. 

If the mob had any respect for this thread it wouldn't get itself in a frenzy anytime someone like me or quickrick says something controversial. In this particular case its something I allegedly said on another forum. The excuse used to be it was Rick's fault. He's been gone most of the last month and it's been worse then ever. I think it's time this mob took a long hard look at itself. 

Kerotan said:
Miyamotoo said:

Sound that you see yourself still like a kid.

You acting and your posts last few pages proving much more than you think.

Wrong, I said very clear that I don't expect you will admit that. You don't want even to admit that you wrote that post, lol.

You have no proof. 

Yeah I do see myself as a kid. A 20 something year old kid from Ireland, self employed who can do what he wants when he wwhts. I actually live the life of a kid. No worries no stress.

I see you are 33 and also from Ireland. Tell me about yourself. The way you have been talking lately I'd guess you teach little kids. "come on little Jimmy, what you did was really bad.. You gotta own up kiddo" xD

Like I wrote, your posts last couple of pages are more than enough proof.

Its not point if you are kid or not, but that our behavior is very  kiddy, and seems I am not only one that think like that. Point that you refusing to admit you made that post is hilarious. But again, thats on you, I will try not to make any more offtopic.

Around the Network
Miyamotoo said:
Kerotan said:

You have no proof. 

Yeah I do see myself as a kid. A 20 something year old kid from Ireland, self employed who can do what he wants when he wwhts. I actually live the life of a kid. No worries no stress.

I see you are 33 and also from Ireland. Tell me about yourself. The way you have been talking lately I'd guess you teach little kids. "come on little Jimmy, what you did was really bad.. You gotta own up kiddo" xD

Its not point if you are kid or not, but that our behavior is very  kiddy, and seems I am not only one that think like that. Point that you refusing to admit you made that post is hilarious. But again, thats on you, I will try not to make any more offtopic.

The fact you have been obsessing over a post I've allegedly made says it all. I don't think you're in a position to call me a kid. Is this how 33 year olds act? 

Yeah you will try get back on topic after utterly derailing the shit out of this thread the last few pages. I have my doubts though. 

Kerotan said:
Miyamotoo said:

The fact you have been obsessing over a post I've allegedly made says it all. I don't think you're in a position to call me a kid. Is this how 33 year olds act? 

Yeah you will try get back on topic after utterly derailing the shit out of this thread the last few pages. I have my doubts though. 

I am not only that said you acting kiddy with this matter. Your actions and posts tell you more about you than anything else.

Miyamotoo said:
Kerotan said:

I am not only that said you acting kiddy with this matter. Your actions and posts tell you more about you than anything else.

Is that the best you can come up with? 

"Point that you refusing to admit you made that post is hilarious".

With lines like that I find it quite ironic that you call me a kid and also you said you'd get back on topic  Yet here we are. Ye just can't let it go. Proof or it never happened. 

Yeah based on insider insight it looks like XBO is a distant third at B&M stores but online the tool has it ahead. The last few years cyber Monday has been almost as big as black Friday so I think Xbox might take cyber Monday if it is still ahead and that could possibly make up for the lackluster B&M sales.

Kerotan said:
abronn627 said:

I'm not going to start arguing who has contributed more on here but I find it funny coming from a guy who's not got 16,000 posts like me and not created over 550 threads.

16,000 posts and 550 threads doesn't mean much when the majority of them are trash.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.