By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Count Dankula convicted of being 'Grossly offensive' in Pug Nazi joke. *Philly D video added

God help us if this fascist shit ever makes it to our shores in the US.. Seeing some subtle early signs of it now. Just hope I'll be long dead before it inevitably infects my country.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

Around the Network
numberwang said:

wtf. That gave me shivers. They can keep that totalitarian bs to themselves.

DarthMetalliCube said:

God help us if this fascist shit ever makes it to our shores in the US.. Seeing some subtle early signs of it now. Just hope I'll be long dead before it inevitably infects my country.

Wow, things are getting worse so fast that it went from possible to inevitable while you were typing your post! 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

These guys are getting trolled like hell right now on twitter, makes for an entertaining read haha. Like 5.3k replies compared to like 600 likes and retweets. Gives me at least a glimmer of hope for humanity.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

numberwang said:

Don't understand how this tweet is bad. It's the truth. We learned this in middle school, and again in High School, and then again in High School. While "tracing" is grossly exaggerated, the message is still true.

DarthMetalliCube said:
These guys are getting trolled like hell right now on twitter, makes for an entertaining read haha. Like 5.3k replies compared to like 600 likes and retweets. Gives me at least a glimmer of hope for humanity.

Granted this is a pretty bad story, but you must have really low standards and must be really easy to influence if your "faith in humanity" (yuck, these kind of attitudes are stupid) is even slightly restored because of trolling. 

Around the Network
AngryLittleAlchemist said:
numberwang said:

Don't understand how this tweet is bad. It's the truth. We learned this in middle school, and again in High School, and then again in High School. While "tracing" is grossly exaggerated, the message is still true.

DarthMetalliCube said:

Granted this is a pretty bad story, but you must have really low standards and must be really easy to influence if your "faith in humanity" (yuck, these kind of attitudes are stupid) is even slightly restored because of trolling. 

Yes, the amount of trolling (and those expressing discontent) against Fascism greatly outnumbering those who support Fascism is indeed a win for humanity in my book, however small :P

DarthMetalliCube said:

Yes, the amount of trolling (and those expressing discontent) against Fascism greatly outnumbering those who support Fascism is indeed a win for humanity in my book, however small :P

Ok, but have you ever thought about how overplayed, and generally pretentious, the whole "faith in humanity" thing is? 

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
DarthMetalliCube said:

Ok, but have you ever thought about how overplayed, and generally pretentious, the whole "faith in humanity" thing is? 

Yeah I'm probably being hyperbolic there to get my point across and the phrase can be seen as pretentious I suppose.. But this topic seems to have many of the things I hate most in politics and society all rolled in one - identity politic obsession, censorship, big brother surveillance, and overall Authoritarianism, so with that considered you can see why I might overreact.

What about the dog? I mean its a nazi now...

KLXVER said:
What about the dog? I mean its a nazi now...

We can't do anything to the dog. If we did, we'd be insulting their personal integrity and beliefs which would also send us to prison.