By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Switch talk

I predict this game will release in September to coincide with the paid Switch online. It would make sense to reveal it now since it will be released in about 6 months. If this game was a holiday season game than it would have been announced at E3 just like every other Super Smash Bros game.

Also I cannot wait. I watch the trailer almost daily now.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Around the Network

Yes that usual suspects but i'll wait for the additional teaser trailers

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Ok since no one else has mentioned it i'll bring it up.

Some ground rules. No:

-Solaire

-Captain Toad

-Pauline

-Breath of the Wild Champions

-Guardians

... in the next Smash.

edit: Also fuck Shovel Knight and fuck Indie games. 

Last edited by AngryLittleAlchemist - on 20 March 2018

@mZuzek @Mike321

When the game comes out, I challenge my rusty scrub ass to your pro skills in some good ol' 1v1s.

Anyways, I want Joker (Persona 5) and Crash Bandicoot in this game, I'll sell my soul if I have to.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

My main request for the next smash: cut down on the fire emblem characters. The franchise is way over-represented.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Around the Network
flashfire926 said:
My main request for the next smash: cut down on the fire emblem characters. The franchise is way over-represented.

^kill this man. 

just cut out the bad characters and add in better ones.

edit: or better yet stop attaching your enjoyment level to how represented one franchise edit: is  edit edit: forgot to put is at the end of this sentence..

Last edited by AngryLittleAlchemist - on 20 March 2018

I doubt we get less FE chars based on the succes of the mobile game

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

They might as well keep the clones. They take little effort to make and can appeal to someone with different tastes.

Example: I play Lucina over Marth because I prefer her blade dealing consistent damage/knockback and i'm not a fan of spacing. Also, I Main Dr. Mario because I don't like how Mario plays. I also just like Lucina and Dr. Mario as characters more than their counter-parts.

I don't really see a reason to drop the clones if they're just extra characters

Last edited by Shaqazooloo0 - on 20 March 2018

AngryLittleAlchemist said:

Some ground rules. No:

-Solaire

-Captain Toad

-Pauline

-Guardians

... in the next Smash.

The BotW champions could make some fine additions to Smash. I'd main Urbosa since she's so cool.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

Some ground rules. No:

-Solaire

-Captain Toad

-Pauline

-Guardians

... in the next Smash.

The BotW champions could make some fine additions to Smash. I'd main Urbosa since she's so cool.

I just don't think it makes a lot of sense because Link's move set will probably already have some of the powers granted by the champions ... and also the champions make way more sense as an assist item ... but I wouldn't really be opposed to them I guess. Especially Ravioli and Urbosa, Urbosa is so fucking cool and Ravioli would have a really easy move set ... almost too easy.