By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4: New Dreams Footage

Bristow9091 said:
Simpleton said:
Coming to a store near you in 2028.

If I was interested in a PS4 I'd definitely get this. Looks neat.

They've already said it's coming out this year lol... 

That's what they want you to think. :p

Around the Network
Simpleton said:
Bristow9091 said:

They've already said it's coming out this year lol... 

That's what they want you to think. :p

Oi, don't jinx it! I've been waiting for this game for too damn long! :(

Should not have been announced so early, that has really made lots of people just lose interest.

BraLoD said:
Should not have been announced so early, that has really made lots of people just lose interest.

When it was announced they had a reasonable idea when it was likely to be released. That was three engines ago ... They're not making a game, they're building an engine to create games with. People need to understand that. 

The PS5 Exists. 

BraLoD said:

What's made ppl lose interest is the push of media in favour of the creation aspect considerably over the the actual gaming aspect.

Around the Network
Mystro-Sama said:
This game is still in development!?!?

Nah, it was never in development. It was all just a Dream. 

/s

Delayed to 2020 incoming

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Another one to keep my eye on. Very nice.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Hyped for fridays livestream

Predicted 15+ million lifetime-sales for God of War:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=234612&page=1

GribbleGrunger said:
BraLoD said:

When it was announced they had a reasonable idea when it was likely to be released. That was three engines ago ... They're not making a game, they're building an engine to create games with. People need to understand that. 

People don't need to understand it, it was a bad choice from MM/Sony, period.

twintail said:
BraLoD said:

What's made ppl lose interest is the push of media in favour of the creation aspect considerably over the the actual gaming aspect.

I don't think so, I loved the idea but then they kept silent and just released something about it here and there and I actually forgot it was a thing sometimes, and I visit a gaming forum.

They killed any chances it had for a strong start, they will either need massive marketing (won't happen) or an extremely positive reception and become a sleep hitter down the road.

Selling as much copies as LBP did will be a very hard task, even with another incredible idea and a way more successful platform.