By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nindies Showcase (Done)

Physical edition of Minecraft on Switch PLEASE! Why is that not a thing yet??!

I liked that they removed the usual nindie section from the regular directs to give it it's own presentation. More time for everyone.

Switch Friend Code: SW - 1286-0025-9138

Around the Network

I want to know what the hell happened to Wargroove

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

160rmf said:

So Nintendo taking away some minor announcements to focus their arsenal to e3. And here I am thinking that Nintendo had released all their big guns last year...

Im sure E3 will be big but this has nothing to do with getting minor announcements out of the way, last year had 2 Nindies Directs (one in February & one in August).

Nintendo just likes to help promote their indie partners.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Flipping death!

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Was going to post that I expect a new indie direct very soon. Glad nintendo does these, puts a much needed spotlight on some great games. Hope to see hollow night release date. Also wargrove release date. And so new announcements.

Check out my lastest games review: Fast RMX and  Snipperclips: Cut it out Together

Around the Network

Didnt find Hollow Knight anything special when I played it.Then again, the performance on my PC might have hindered my experience.

What I honestly want from this direct is surprises.I dont think I have a highly antecipated indie that uis comming that havent already released.

Oh, outside of Away:Jorney to the Unexpected.That trailer was really good and Im interested to learn more about the game.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

tag

I need Hollow Kinght NOW!

That being said I expect some cool new games, the other two Nindies Showcases announced Steam World Dig 2 and Travis Strikes Again, I think we're in for some good indie announcement, I wonder if it could be the new game from Yacht Club Games since they are close to releasing the last update for Shovel Knight. Otherwise anything from Shin'en would be apreciated (especially if it were to feature Captain Falcon :p )

Looks like the Abe's Exodus remake might be shown.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2018/03/16/abes-exoddus-remake-reveal-possibly-teased-for-march-20

Looking forward to seeing Wargroove, Shakedown Hawaii, and INSIDE for Switch.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.