Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

Yo this is better than the original! xD

John2290 said:
Well we know who wins the battle.

Right, Vader. 

I agree with Anakin

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Can someone patch this all together in a single image? I need this to share lulz with my friends. (Inb4 "You don't have friends")

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Around the Network

I see Nintendo as more of the pure jedi force.  Before the Jedi, the force was present but uncontrolled.  The jedi council and traditions coming in to establish a precedence for the industry.  Then outside forces through a disagreement form their own faction, Sony.  Nintendo staying more to the pure gaming forms and Sony venturing into a darker, realistic graphics, path that is often designed as an exploit of the designs made by Nintendo.  Then the Sith go on to think they know better and more and attempt to manipulate the situations and dominate, building their forces in a very unified, controlled way (establishing the Empire).  Then the defeated Jedi return to unite powers in a way that a Sith could never image, yet again showing their foresight and superior understanding of the core of the Force (the rise of the Switch).

Cool play on words for the title though.

John2290 said:
OTBWY said:

Right, Vader. 

Akinan lost, Obi wan won and Vader was born from Obi Wans lack of empathy to shoot Akinan in the head and put him outta his misery. There's a difference. In relation to the OP a new Nintendo will be born, a dark Nintendo, one with fans who show know mercy across the internet, viciously spreading onward emboldened by they're new Darth Switchous. Ripping people limb from limb on forums and Youtube comment sections with no regard for reality. It is a dark time, indeed. 

Vader/Anakin won. He saved the galaxy until Disney ruined it.

OTBWY said:
John2290 said:

Akinan lost, Obi wan won and Vader was born from Obi Wans lack of empathy to shoot Akinan in the head and put him outta his misery. There's a difference. In relation to the OP a new Nintendo will be born, a dark Nintendo, one with fans who show know mercy across the internet, viciously spreading onward emboldened by they're new Darth Switchous. Ripping people limb from limb on forums and Youtube comment sections with no regard for reality. It is a dark time, indeed. 

He saved the galaxy as part of the collateral for saving his son. Plus, he's the reason the galaxy got ruined in the first place, so "saving" it is moreso cleaning up his own mess.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Azuren said:
OTBWY said:

He saved the galaxy as part of the collateral for saving his son. Plus, he's the reason the galaxy got ruined in the first place, so "saving" it is moreso cleaning up his own mess.

The framing in which Nintendo, a 5000 employee company is considered the empire towards Sony, a 125000 conglomerate, is some pretty warped framing. If anything, Nintendo was the republic and is now the Alliance.

Call me humorless, but this makes no sense to me.