By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo FY 2018 fiscal year earnings release scheduled for April 26

RolStoppable said:
Super Mario Odyssey was at 9.07m last quarter. It would be shocking if it didn't hit 10m. Kirby Star Allies has only two weeks, so 1m may not be guaranteed, but it's possible.

Now that think about it other than wii sports is smo the fastest 1st 10mil seller on a system?

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
RolStoppable said:
Super Mario Odyssey was at 9.07m last quarter. It would be shocking if it didn't hit 10m. Kirby Star Allies has only two weeks, so 1m may not be guaranteed, but it's possible.

Now that think about it other than wii sports is smo the fastest 1st 10mil seller on a system?

It probably did it faster than Wii Sports. It probably took Wii Sports months since it was a launch game.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

LipeJJ said:
tbone51 said:

It probably did it faster than Wii Sports. It probably took Wii Sports months since it was a launch game.

I think he means the fastest that a console had a 10 million seller.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

zorg1000 said:
LipeJJ said:

I think he means the fastest that a console had a 10 million seller.

Ah, I see now. My bad.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

I'll keep this date in mind

..no I'll forget it by tomorrow :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

Can't wait !

Wonder if they are going to mention more about MKTour and the other Switch peripherals.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile