By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Prediction: Kirby Star Allies will flop hard.

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
LuccaCardoso1 said:

I'm not surprised. I even edited the OP a few days before Star Allies' release, but I guess people don't read that.

Uh... I actually did read the edit. Which is why I'm surprised that most people are holding it over your head. I was just using that to make a joke about Nintendo games.

I'm not talking about you xD I'm talking about everyone else saying that I was wrong, even though I had already edited the OP.

B O I

Around the Network
LuccaCardoso1 said:

Uh... I actually did read the edit. Which is why I'm surprised that most people are holding it over your head. I was just using that to make a joke about Nintendo games.

I'm not talking about you xD I'm talking about everyone else saying that I was wrong, even though I had already edited the OP.

I read the edit, but disregarded it as you didn't own up to being wrong. It's no fun if we can't rag on you. So can you please remove the edit and go back to thinking Kirby will flop.

EDIT: Flop hard.

(j/k, wasn't really an edit)

LuccaCardoso1 said:

You can edit the thread title, turn it into a general sales discussion thread for the game. Even say "Kirby Star Allies selling far better than I thought" to retain the spirit of the original post.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Kirby Star Allies – 1.26 million

Kirby JUST....DID.....T.H.A.T!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

People who make these threads don't seem to understand that games like this do not sell based on reviews. And Japan was already on lock too.

Confirmed to sell around 1.3M in just two weeks. Prob going to be at 2M by holiday season.

Around the Network

So ummmmm yeah.....

This thread just got more interesting.

Retro Tech Select - My Youtube channel. Covers throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."

Latest Video: Top 12: Best Games on the N64 - Special Features, Episode 7

Yeah Kirby is definitely gonna sell 4 million lifetime.

Those Kirby numbers impressed me.

I think 3m LT is almost guaranteed now.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

friendlyfamine said:

People who make these threads don't seem to understand that games like this do not sell based on reviews. And Japan was already on lock too.

Confirmed to sell around 1.3M in just two weeks. Prob going to be at 2M by holiday season.

1.26, not 1.3

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1