By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Do I hear Nintendo Direct Bingo?

Tagged games:

Wow, you guys have way too much time on your hand to do that in photoshop. Text ahead !

Mario Tennis Aces

details

South Park port

Virtual console

reveal

pokemon switch teaser

red dead redemption 1

port

mario odyssey DLC
Wolfenstein 2 details
Dark Soul Trailer
detective pikachu trailer
new Amibos
Metroid 4 footage
Diablo 3 teaser
Switch online details
Fallout 4 announced
Fire Emblem footage
Kirby star allies final trailer
SSB port teaser
Starfox switch annonced
youtube app

SoulCaliber Switch

announced

new Pixmin for 3DS
Yoshi trailer
Netflix app
Nintendo 64 classic announced Burnout paradise switch
Last edited by Marach - on 08 March 2018

Around the Network
Wolfenstein 2 Release Date/Footage Quick mention of Kirby Star Allies before it launches in 8 days Fortnite announced for Switch, releasing later 2018 Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 revealed for Switch in direct Detective Pikachu info on 3DS
South Park TSOT/TFBW double pack More info on Project Octopath Traveler, release date and full name Another Bethesda game, either The Evil Within or Fallout Super Mario Odyssey DLC Yoshi trailer, no release date
Pikmin 4 Hyrule Warriors Definitive Edition mention and release date Free Space another new big 3DS game that people complain about that it's not on Switch DragonBall FighterZ
Mario Tennis Aces info and release date (already confirmed but adding it here anyway) Wonderful 101 port for Switch Mario Kart Tour info quick indie reel featuring games like Runner 4 Online Service info
Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy coming to Switch in 2018 Travis Strikes Again shown in some capacity Fire Emblem Switch trailer brand new first party game nobody knew about yet shadow drop something that releases at the end of the direct

some of the stuff in this I just wrote cause I couldn't think of anything else to throw in there and don't actually think some of it will happen, like the online service info or Mario Kart Tour info. I also don't think that many 1st party and 3rd party games will be announced in this single direct, but 1 or 2 at least. 

Last edited by FloatingWaffles - on 08 March 2018

The results are in, people!

Can't believe I got the Inklling-Smash reveal and Undertale port right, holy shit!



You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Flilix said:

I suck at photoshopping and stuff like that, so I'll just use a table.

Regi's body will be ready Undertale New Nintendo Labo trailer

Fire Emblem trailer, releases in July

 

 

Yoshi trailer, releases in August

New information about Project Octopath Traveler

 

 

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 DLC Details about the online service Super Mario Odyssey DLC Hollow Knight release date
Dragon Quest XI: western release date for 3DS & worldwide date for Switch Diablo III Pokémon spin-off for 3DS A little reminder that Kirby Star Allies is releasing next week
South Park: The Fractured But Whole New Amiibos Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus release date

Shovel Knight: King Knight DLC trailer and release date

 

Grand Theft Auto V
Morphies Law release date

Everyone in the chat will be asking for Smash, and will be disappointed

 

Way too much information and long videos about Mario Tennis Aces Youtube & Netflix Mario Tennis Aces demo available soon


Asriel said:
Super Mario Odyssey DLC Yoshi - title & release date (July) Mario Tennis Aces - release date (June), amiibo & season pass Fire Emblem - title, trailer and release window (Autumn/Fall) Kirby Star Allies trailer
Hyrule Warriors - release date (May/June) Wolfenstein 2 - summer  Zelda DLC for Dark Souls Remastered (amiibo, though not Zelda related) Project Octopath Traveler - new trailer, title & release window Diablo 3 - trailer and release window
OS/eShop update in-coming (apps, folders) Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes- gameplay trailer & release window Nintendo Classic Game Selection details - free trial starts in August Ys 8 - release date (August) Smash Bros DX - September
Dragon Quest XI - trailer & release window Animal Crossing Switch New 3DS games: Ever Oasis sequel, 'Mii' game, Mario Party Monster Hunter XX HD coming West as Generations HD Metroid Prime Trilogy HD - Autumn/Fall
Retro Studios new game is: Donkey Kong World (DK64 successor) Overwatch for Switch Ubisoft's Switch port of Steep is now a 1080 game The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening 3D/HD (either remake or spiritual successor) Retro Studios new game is: StarTropics reboot

Ranging from 'Extremely likely' up there in the top left to 'In my dreams' in the bottom right.

EDIT: Looking at it, the first 14 seem plausible, everything else less plausible (at least for this Direct).

A few correct calls. The vast majority of announcements, especially for Switch, will be out by July or August at the latest - so looks like Nintendo are saving their late 2018 cards for E3.



Around the Network
Darwinianevolution said:

The results are in, people!

Can't believe I got the Inklling-Smash reveal and Undertale port right, holy shit!

Pretty sure it's a new Smash, not a port/deluxe version. So you didn't get that correct.



I suck at this lol.



             

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

irstupid said:
Darwinianevolution said:

The results are in, people!

Can't believe I got the Inklling-Smash reveal and Undertale port right, holy shit!

Pretty sure it's a new Smash, not a port/deluxe version. So you didn't get that correct.

I'm willing to bet it's a port/upgraded version of 4.



You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

FloatingWaffles said:
Wolfenstein 2 Release Date/Footage Quick mention of Kirby Star Allies before it launches in 8 days Fortnite announced for Switch, releasing later 2018 Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 revealed for Switch in direct Detective Pikachu info on 3DS
South Park TSOT/TFBW double pack More info on Project Octopath Traveler, release date and full name Another Bethesda game, either The Evil Within or Fallout Super Mario Odyssey DLC Yoshi trailer, no release date
Pikmin 4 Hyrule Warriors Definitive Edition mention and release date Free Space another new big 3DS game that people complain about that it's not on Switch DragonBall FighterZ
Mario Tennis Aces info and release date (already confirmed but adding it here anyway) Wonderful 101 port for Switch Mario Kart Tour info quick indie reel featuring games like Runner 4 Online Service info
Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy coming to Switch in 2018 Travis Strikes Again shown in some capacity Fire Emblem Switch trailer brand new first party game nobody knew about yet shadow drop something that releases at the end of the direct

some of the stuff in this I just wrote cause I couldn't think of anything else to throw in there and don't actually think some of it will happen, like the online service info or Mario Kart Tour info. I also don't think that many 1st party and 3rd party games will be announced in this single direct, but 1 or 2 at least. 

Damnit, I almost had bingo lol

my original prediction was "another Wii U gets ported to Switch" but then replaced it with Wonderful 101, had I kept it what it was originally I would have had it

Last edited by FloatingWaffles - on 08 March 2018

That "no Smash" prediction was the happiest I've ever was on being wrong lol



Switch Friend Code: SW - 1286-0025-9138