By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Teachers "drug" 2 years with OTC melatonin gummy bears to make them sleep.

John2290 said:

Pretty sickening, I would hope exceptions were made for these women and put in a hardcore, male prison known for sodomy. Even though it's over the counter sleep supplements its horrible, who knows what else they would do to make there job easier. Why work a a teacher to toddlers if you can't handle the heat.

You have an interesting moral compass.

Around the Network
John2290 said:
Barkley said:

You have an interesting moral compass.

Anyone who knowingly hurts children deserves to be sodomized against their will at the very least, imo. Some deserve much more than that.

You would rape these women?

That's awful.

John2290 said:

Pretty sickening, I would hope exceptions were made for these women and put in a hardcore, male prison known for sodomy. Even though it's over the counter sleep supplements its horrible, who knows what else they would do to make there job easier. Why work a a teacher to toddlers if you can't handle the heat.

Don't you think you're overreacting a little bit? There are way worse things happening whole the time.

It's always interesting to see people condemn terrible acts and at the same time suggest far more heinous responses as punishment. Some people use every opportunity to dole out torture and tortuous imagery under the guise of morally justified retribution.

Certainly what these women did was irresponsible and will come with consequences. The shame alone and the loss of job prospects in their field will certainly be a grave (and warranted) punishment. But to suggest sodomy for giving kids a minor sleep aid (that is available over the counter)...I just don't even know where to begin on how messed up that is.

Around the Network

That's extremely disgusting. They sure deserve a good amount of time in jail (but not the one John said), and never be allowed to take care of kids, nor elderly people either.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

John2290 said:
Nymeria said:

No, I said I hope they get put in the position of that happening. I'd be the same if they were men, as I said, anyone who hurts children knowingly should be sodomized, imo, at the very least and a male prison is a great place for that to happen. You don't knowingly hurt two year children just for your own quite time and what makes it worse is it's there job to keep them safe. Don't make this a gender thing, I am equal in my disdain of child abusers.

It's not a gender thing, advocating and wishing for rape is repugnant regardless of gender.

"They will get prison time at least and that's great but I personally wish they get a much harsher lesson."

Rape is not a correctional tool.

John2290 said:
Nymeria said:

No, I said I hope they get put in the position of that happening. I'd be the same if they were men, as I said, anyone who hurts children knowingly should be sodomized, imo, at the very least and a male prison is a great place for that to happen. You don't knowingly hurt two year children just for your own quite time and what makes it worse is it's there job to keep them safe. Don't make this a gender thing, I am equal in my disdain of child abusers.

I think you might be surprised how many parents use similar tactics for "quiet time."  Hard alcohol has often been used as a mixer in a bottle of milk for bedtime to help induce sleep.  This is probably far less unusual than you could imagine.  In fact, I think setting your kid in front of a tv or tablet as a virtual babysitter might be more damaging than these sleep aids.  Again, it wasn't these teachers' right to do what they did and consequences should be given, but your level of punishment for this crime is "pretty sickening" by most standards.  I apologize for reiterating that fact, but this type of punishment just can't be justified with some sort of "gender equality" argument.

John2290 said:
Flilix said:

Don't you think you're overreacting a little bit? There are way worse things happening whole the time.

Just because their are terrible things happening in the world detract from other terrible things. If these women are willing to drug their students with melatonin they are willing to do much worse. They will get prison time at least and that's great but I personally wish they get a much harsher lesson. I don't undserstand why I have to explain my stance on child abuse, you see it as to harsh, I see it as making sure it never happens again.

It's not like they were abusing these kids on purpose. They gave them some melatolnin and underestimated the consequences, which is very irresponsible of course, but it's not like they were actually trying to hurt them. A short prison sentence (and a prohibition to ever work with kids again) would be the most appropriate punishment here

John2290 said:
super_etecoon said:
It's always interesting to see people condemn terrible acts and at the same time suggest far more heinous responses as punishment. Some people use every opportunity to dole out torture and tortuous imagery under the guise of morally justified retribution.

Certainly what these women did was irresponsible and will come with consequences. The shame alone and the loss of job prospects in their field will certainly be a grave (and warranted) punishment. But to suggest sodomy for giving kids a minor sleep aid (that is available over the counter)...I just don't even know where to begin on how messed up that is.

I hope you never have kids.

Fortunately for you I have no desire.  Of course, If I were to, I wouldn't offer sleep aids.  I think a consistent routine of play and exercise and proper sleep scheduling would provide a better sleep aid than any drug.

But I really hope you never end up anywhere near the justice department.  Your views are benign as an individual and poster on a forum, but would quickly become malignant if you were to be put in a position of authority.