By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Limited edition God of War PS4 Pro bundle announced

What is wrong with Sony? They have so many talented people, yet this is the best they can do? I would like to see what the other design options were that this made the final cut.

Around the Network

Looks dull & boring, should've been shiny Kratos's axe. :I

Looks almost like an electrical engineering gate diagram, brought me back to early college memories.

Gotta agree that they should have gone with something bolder for God of War.

Never liked the design of the PS4 Pro, it looks ridiculous, even without the terrible paintjob. It's like 3 consoles stacked on top of each other.

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides

In due time, effing hell the fund's here but need to save it just in case.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Around the Network

Sony and Playstation do a lot of things right, but unfortunately, special editions of consoles isnt one of them.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

They should have let the wooden handle on the axe, there is too much metal colors. But I begin to like the design, it's very well done.

But I think I'll keep my Monster Hunter LE edition... :P

Horrible design... i’d been looking for a excuse (great deal) to get a Ps4 (tried to get one black friday but they sold out) when I read the title I thought this would be it. Ill just wait for a price cut

Man, whoever Sony has designing their SE consoles needs fired. This one’s not bad, but it’s not good either. Although it’s at least better than their awful BF2 and CoDWW2 consoles:/

Now only if thw runes on the console light up the same way they do in the game...... eveeyone here would be talking differently.

Wasted opportunity.