Forums - Gaming Discussion - Prediction: Red Dead 2 will be the best selling game of Q4 2018

Top selling game of Q4 2018

COD 2018 9 42.86%

Battlefield 2018 1 4.76%

FIFA 19 3 14.29%

Red Dead Redemption 2 7 33.33%

Other games 1 4.76%

see results 0 0.00%

Total:21
PwerlvlAmy said:
If pokemon doesn't come out this year. I'd say its a given. RDR 2 cant come soon enough!

Right! I think we should do predictions like this after E3 cause some major games haven't been announced yet. Pokémon/2D Mario/TES6/Animal crossing/Diablo 4 could sell more.

But it will probably end up being Call of Duty anyway. I don't think RDR2 can outsell, if the rumours are true, black ops 4 and on top of that if it comes out on Switch which could give it maybe a million more. Also RDR isn't releasing on PC right ?

Around the Network
xMetroid said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
If pokemon doesn't come out this year. I'd say its a given. RDR 2 cant come soon enough!

Right! I think we should do predictions like this after E3 cause some major games haven't been announced yet. Pokémon/2D Mario/TES6/Animal crossing/Diablo 4 could sell more.

But it will probably end up being Call of Duty anyway. I don't think RDR2 can outsell, if the rumours are true, black ops 4 and on top of that if it comes out on Switch which could give it maybe a million more. Also RDR isn't releasing on PC right ?

Call of duty always sales insane numbers even though ''every COD sucks'' according to ''most gamers'' lol

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Yes and with BO4 it will certainly be a big hit knowing the reputation of the first 3 Black ops games.
Although i only think Pokémon or RDR 2 could surpass it.

More than COD?I can see it in the long term, but in the first quarter?Its going to be hard.

And there is the wildcard that is Nintendo, so there is that to take account for.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Right. Cause if a 3D Mario could sell that many units on a not even 1 year old console, a 2D mario with bundles could crash everything with Japan.

Around the Network

I think it's possible, since people like Rockstar games, especially the GTA games. I figure something similar could happen with RDR2. COD and FIFA will be tough competition for the game.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Red Dead Redemption 2 will sell over 40 million units lifetime though a small part of that will come this year. COD will outsell it in the short term but RDR 2 will sell more than any COD game.