By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Do you think Nintendo should make more divisions besides gaming?

More Divisions

Yes 3 33.33%

No 4 44.44%

See Results 2 22.22%

Total:9

No. Nintendo gets away with a lot of things because they managed to develop an ultra-loyal fanbase during the formative years of the industry, especially during periods when they had a virtual monopoly. That would do them little good in other industries against established brands. They trot out a Wii U type effort in another field and they might never recover.

That being said, I do have a lot more faith in Kimishima than I did in Iwata.

Around the Network
PwerlvlAmy said:
honestly being a part of everything is what hurt Sony imo. If they didn't have Playstation gaming brand, they would've been in serious trouble. Like someone else said,Nintendo already dabbles in other stuff. If there's one thing I wish they'd do is start selling OST's to all their games and made that a market

There's a Legend of Zelda BoTW OST that is ready to be preordered.

https://www.gamereactor.eu/news/637963/The+Legend+of+Zelda+Breath+of+the+Wild+OST+announced/

QoL

:p

They're already branching out to theme parks and movies, but would like to see Nintendo move into anime :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Well Nintendo outside gaming has merchandise, they are working on Mario animated movie and themed park.

Last edited by Miyamotoo - on 05 March 2018

Maybe they should start doing hotels again

Around the Network

They were getting into the health business a little while back; and they were seeing great success, then they just stopped.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.