By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Taking a break - I'm back!

Intrinsic said:
All I can say ia, its not that serious.

A forum with anonymous users should absolutely not have this kinda effect on you.

This

Around the Network

I dunno why you think people hate you. I mean, it's not like you're some kind of aberrant PlayStation poster who trolls and baits anyone with an opposing opinion. Come back soon.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Well guys, after a week I guess I came back sooner than planned/expected. I have decided that I'm not fit to re-join the staff at the moment, though, and I probably need more time before re-joining the Discord server.

Bristow9091 said:
VGPolyglot said:
Well guys, after a week I guess I came back sooner than planned/expected. I have decided that I'm not fit to re-join the staff at the moment, though, and I probably need more time before re-joining the Discord server.

You came back yesterday

Well, that was meant to be a one-off.

Bristow9091 said:
VGPolyglot said:

Well, that was meant to be a one-off.

Fair do's, I'll let you off then :P

Did you not want me back?

Around the Network
Bristow9091 said:
VGPolyglot said:

Did you not want me back?

I wanted to banish you to the netherrealm forever... turns out the netherrealm isn't actually real though, so that plan backfired quickly, lol :P 

Don't worry, I was already listening to that album this week anyway

Ka-pi96 said:
Welcome back VGP

Yeah, it was pretty pointless making this thread considering how short my absence was

I don’t understand why you feel that way. I can talk for myself: you’re one of the kindest and more interesting members of the site. Don’t let it affect you.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Do what you gotta do. Good luck.

Welcome back.