By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Super Lucky's Tale - Gilly Island DLC Trailer. Welcome back to adventure!

Since this game has been added to Gamepass a lot of people are finally getting a chance to try it. I am one of those and I must say I am enjoying it a lot and  happy to see that support is still coming with a brand new DLC update!

Welcome back to adventure! "Super Lucky's Tale", the delightful playground platformer for all ages, returns with an all new chapter. Join Lucky as he journeys to the tropical resort of "Gilly Island" where Lady Meowmalade has hijacked the festivities and is throwing the greatest (worst) party ever in celebration of her newly released single. Help save the tourists' vacation before Meowmalade ruins their fun and ultimately destroys the Book of Ages!

View on YouTube

Last edited by Vasto - on 04 March 2018

Around the Network

Meowmalade. That made me laugh.

It was only $4.99 so I went ahead and picked it up. Tommorrow when I get my X I am going to play Digital Foundry and see how it compares to the PC version.

CaptainExplosion said:
Vasto said:
It was only $4.99 so I went ahead and picked it up. Tommorrow when I get my X I am going to play Digital Foundry and see how it compares to the PC version.

It's that cheap? Then maybe it's a good game for that price.

Still rather Microsoft give us a new Banjo-Kazooie, instead of marking the game's 20th anniversary with just Minecraft skins. -_-

The full game is $29.99.   The DLC that just released is $4.99.

Its also a Game Pass and Play Anywhere so with me being subbed to Game Pass I did not pay for the full game, only the $4.99 for the DLC.

Last edited by Vasto - on 05 March 2018

I have it on PC. Its a little rough and can get a bit repetitive since its technically a collect-a-thon,but its not too bad

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick