By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game are you dying to see more footage of?

Which game do you want to see more of?

Fire Emblem 2018 6 8.70%

Red Dead Redemption 2 1 1.45%

Death Stranding 6 8.70%

The Last of Us Part II 1 1.45%

Cyberpunk 2077 7 10.14%

Metroid Prime 4 19 27.54%

Bayonetta 3 2 2.90%

Anthem 1 1.45%

Final Fantasy VII Remake 10 14.49%

Other 16 23.19%

Total:69

Going by your list. Fire Emblem. I love the two games on the 3DS and I hope to see more.

If we go by games outside of the list I choose Monolithsoft's new game. Yeah, I am being impatient but Xenoblade 2 was amazing. Also, the concept art looks really cool.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Around the Network

Ff7 remake. I just want to see what tifa will look like

LipeJJ said:
Ghost of Tsushima, Metroid Prime 4, Bayonetta 3, Bloodborne 2, Pokémon Switch and Fire Emblem.

I mean, I could list another 20 games, but those are the ones we know about that I'm most excited for!

Bloodborne 2 isn’t confirmed. It’s just speculation based on FromSoftware’s 13 second teaser. 

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Persona Q2
Shin Megami Tensei V
Metroid Prime 4

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Currently Announced - Ghost of Tsushima, looking forward to gameplay.

Unannounced - Whatever Manchester Studio is developing for PSVR.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Around the Network
Paatar said:
LipeJJ said:
Ghost of Tsushima, Metroid Prime 4, Bayonetta 3, Bloodborne 2, Pokémon Switch and Fire Emblem.

I mean, I could list another 20 games, but those are the ones we know about that I'm most excited for!

Bloodborne 2 isn’t confirmed. It’s just speculation based on FromSoftware’s 13 second teaser. 

I know, and I hope it's not Bloodborne 2. Not right now, cause I would have to buy another PS4. I sold mine last year because it didn't get many games I wanted in 2016 and 2017, and its future seemed barren (and Switch had just came out too). It was also having hardware issues. But after Ghost of Tsushima, Spiderman and now possibly Bloodborne 2... I might have to buy it again. xD

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Ghost of Tsushima. So far, it looks like the kind of game I like. I really want to see more of it.

The next Borderlands. I can't wait to find out where they're going with the franchise.

Metroid Prime 4, I need to see it

Paatar said:
LipeJJ said:

It's much more likely to be a Tenchu game. All that Japanese stuff in the background has nothing to do with Bloodborne at all. And "Shadows Die Twice" has a lot to do with Tenchu's plot. (This guy explains it masterfully). I honestly don't know why people think that this was a teaser for Bloodborne too. I'd love for someone to explain it to me.

As for the game I want to see new footage the most, definitely Pokémon for the Switch. I'm dying to see the leap from a handheld with a 240p screen to a far more powerful home console capable of up to 1080p. I want to see the new effects, new animations, new textures, everything.

B O I

Final fantasy 7 remake obviously, I’m still yet to see any footage that made me think “wow yes this is final fantasy 7”

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website