By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Chrono Trigger now available for PC via Steam

Acevil said:
V-r0cK said:
Well I hope PS4 gets the PS1 version then.

Did you play the ps1 version. It had horrid load times. You want the original or ds at this point.

Playing the PS1 version on the PS1 had bad load times but when I played the PS1 version on the PS3 I didnt noticed long load times.  But its been awhile since I played it on the PS3 so I dont remember if the load times were that bad.

Around the Network

I was happy until I read the details. Too bad that fan remake got shut down years ago.

I's really disappointing to hear this port is quite poor. I would have recommended it to anyone who has managed to avoid the game for this long. It's a masterpiece of a game that needs better treatment that this. I hope this version is not used for any other platforms ever again.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

I also wouldn't bother with this. Maybe for the mods. I would rather get the cheaper Virtual Console version for $8. Granted that I should buy that before the Wii shop closes.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems!

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Who cares about these japanese shit games :D

Around the Network
KEkeKeisari said:

this guy still not banned lmao I was banned numerous times for far smaller things

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

m0ney said:
KEkeKeisari said:

this guy still not banned lmao I was banned numerous times for far smaller things

Guy only has two posts. Is it an alt account?

m0ney said:
KEkeKeisari said:

Did you report his post?

VGPolyglot said:
m0ney said:

Did you report his post?

Interesting question. Typically when someone says "I reported them, or I'm reporting you" it is considered a bad thing.

Yet if someone asks you that question - are you allowed to answer it?

That said, I did when I first saw it. I've forgotten about it since then.

• Deadliest mass shooting by an individual in US history (10/01/2017)
  • Deadliest high school shooting in US history (02/14/2018)
  • Deadliest massacre of Jews in US history (10/27/2018)
  • Political assassination attempt of TWO former presidents(and 10+ other people)  (10/23/2018 - and beyond)

Nice.

I was planning to buy the iOS version but since that version is on Steam, I guess I'll buy it on Steam.

It was $10 on GMG day 1 but I'm gonna wait for a cheaper price since I already played the game on SNES about 9 times and once on PS1.

Basil's YouTube Channel