By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How much respect would you shown to a man who received a traffic ticket for playing pokemon go.

Fuchigole said:
Azuren said:
Zero respect if he's driving with his son present like that.

And if he's driving alone?

Very very low respect? Like, I don't respect him, but at the same time there's a deeper circle of punishment awaiting him in death if he's doing that with a child, though 

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Around the Network

Zero respect for law enforcement. That's not a ticket, that's a jail sentence and a lifetime ban on driving a car ever again.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Azuren said:
Fuchigole said:

And if he's driving alone?

Very very low respect? Like, I don't respect him, but at the same time there's a deeper circle of punishment awaiting him in death if he's doing that with a child, though 

Fuck his son, he's the most protected individual from his father's reckless driving and in the least danger.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
Azuren said:

Fuck his son, he's the most protected individual from his father's reckless driving and in the least danger.

Being in the eye of a hurricane doesn't mean you're safe.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Well, I'd give him the basic respect I'd give all human beings but beyond that... my god.