By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - A VGC Encyclopedia/Wiki?

RolStoppable said:
RavenXtra said:

In your case it's whining, so no.

Am I allowed to talk about the incident when Conegamer banned me for calling someone an idiot despite my comment being justified or would that too be whining?

I mean, I personally did not agree with most of Conegamer's moderating style so I wouldn't care, but this thread is about the creation or existence of a VGC Encyclopedia/Wikia, rather than the actual discussion of VGC history.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
RavenXtra said:

I mean, I personally did not agree with most of Conegamer's moderating style so I wouldn't care, but this thread is about the creation or existence of a VGC Encyclopedia/Wikia, rather than the actual discussion of VGC history.

I think everyone here is aware that nobody will go to the lengths of creating a wikia, but that doesn't mean that people aren't interested in VGC history and memorable incidents, so this is a good place to share them.

Then I think you should ask VGP to change the OP of the thread then, because this isn't adhering to it.

Well, I don't want to have to get involved in a decision like this, so I'm requesting a lock.