By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fire Emblem Warriors - Multiplayer Nearly Unplayable

Similar issue with HW for the Wii U

and other Dynasty Games. Pop ins are pretty notorious

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network
think-man said:
You must be new to "Musou" games, this has been a common theme since Dynasty Warriors 3 hahaha.

It's my second actually. Hyrule Warriors had this issue to, but nowhere near as bad as this. 

I just don't understand that if they've been making these games since the PS2 era how are there still these issues?

1doesnotsimply

FarleyMcFirefly said:
think-man said:
You must be new to "Musou" games, this has been a common theme since Dynasty Warriors 3 hahaha.

It's my second actually. Hyrule Warriors had this issue to, but nowhere near as bad as this. 

I just don't understand that if they've been making these games since the PS2 era how are there still these issues?

Go watch this week's Jimquisition he has a video on the series and why these problems keep turning up.

xl-klaudkil said:
Yea...also framerate sucks,but what do you expect switch is not strong enough.

Dynasty Warriors 9 is easily the worst musou game this generation. I guess the PS4 isn't strong enough either. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ShMJoK9vNc

While this game isn't a looker either it still looks and performs better than the musou games on PS4 and Xbox One lol. 

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides