By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Splatoon 2 Thread now open for business

Why is the blaster so popular? When and what did they do to it?
I am feeling sorry for the other blasters as they have all but vanished. Exept maybe the clash blaster that seems more popular than at the beginning.
From my experience the splattershots are less overpowered and common than before? Maybe some changed to n-zap and even the once infamous tri-slosher? And those goo-tubers are much more common than earlier.

Around the Network
PSintend0 said:
Why is the blaster so popular? When and what did they do to it?
I am feeling sorry for the other blasters as they have all but vanished. Exept maybe the clash blaster that seems more popular than at the beginning.
From my experience the splattershots are less overpowered and common than before? Maybe some changed to n-zap and even the once infamous tri-slosher? And those goo-tubers are much more common than earlier.

Well the blaster itself was buffed to have less shot rng, Splashdown and Toxic Mist were buffed, but I think it's more the slow realization that the weapon is really good, much like what happened with the Forge Pro n Bubble Blower. I still see the other blasters regularly, especially Rapid.

Dunno know about the Goo Tuber being more common though. :L

I have seen Goo-tuber a lot more in solo (s+), at least more than luna, zlinza or the nozzle-noses. Not that its common or anything like that, but still seen regurlarly enough.

All the small dualies, for some reason, were my achilles heel today :P I don´t know why

I hope that they do more slosher, blaster and roller type weapons, especially sloshers as there are only 3
or maybe a some sort of dualie bucket

I'll be Splatooning for a bit so let me know if you want to play

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Platina said:
I'll be Splatooning for a bit so let me know if you want to play

I won't be on until after work late tonight.

Around the Network

I'm going to be grinding Salmon Run pretty hard today, needa get angry rain boots with special charge as their main. If anyone wants to join just let me know!

EDIT: Decided to use a different shoe, but not before I burnt myself out hard playing salmon run lel.

Last edited by Lonely_Dolphin - on 24 February 2018

I have not been too into Splatoon 2's normal turf war or ranked matches but I love me some Salmon Run, it is absurdly fun.

On and playing ranked.

That was a good one and a half games we played together, but alas communication error strikes again.

Lonely_Dolphin said:
That was a good one and a half games we played together, but alas communication error strikes again.

I was playing like crap anyway.  Switched back to ranked a couple matches after I lost you and got most of my mojo back.  Another time, another time.