By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sprint Vector is so damn good. Best use of motion controls to date?

Sprint Vector..

Love it. 2 100.00%

Like it. 0 0%

Dislike it. 0 0%

Hate it. 0 0%

Indifferent/comments... 0 0%

I would like to try it but I'm to lazy. 0 0%

Haven't tried it. won't try it. 0 0%

Total:2

I have yet to try it. I'll pick it up eventually. Still havent beaten KnockOut League yet

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network
John2290 said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
I have yet to try it. I'll pick it up eventually. Still havent beaten KnockOut League yet

You lucky Americans and your 5 releases in one day. I'm so jealous. We got nothing but sprint vector since Cold Iron/Pinhead arcade released and it looks like we will only be getting apex construct and moss these next two weeks, that is confrmed anyway. Hopefully they will stealth release some of the titles like Knockout league. May I ask your thoughts on it? Is it just a reskinned wii boxing or is there anymore depth to it? I get it's going for the arcadey feel. Worth a buy?

Its basically a really well made version of Punch Out but for VR.  If you liked Punch Out out and always wanted a high quality version in VR, then you'll like this. Controls are very responsive and the game is a legit work out

John2290 said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

Its basically a really well made version of Punch Out but for VR.  If you liked Punch Out out and always wanted a high quality version in VR, then you'll like this. Controls are very responsive and the game is a legit work out

Hopefully us lowly EU peasants will get a release for it soon., Finger crossed.

fingers are crossed

PwerlvlAmy said:

Is knockout League worth full price? It looked good but I wasn't sure about how much content their is.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Sprint Vector looks really good too, but I'm not a big multiplayer guy. How's the single player content l?

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Around the Network
Normchacho said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

Is knockout League worth full price? It looked good but I wasn't sure about how much content their is.

For me as a huge Punch Out fan, its worth it to me. Each character has their own gimmick much like Punch Out. You might not win every match first try and if it takes you 3-4 times to beat a character,you're going to be super tired. Rounds are 6 minutes,so you might get tired pretty quick with all the dodging,weaving and punching you have to do. There are 9 boxers in the game 

John2290 said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

Hopefully us lowly EU peasants will get a release for it soon., Finger crossed.

Why not adding an US account to your PS4?

John2290 said:
Conina said:

Why not adding an US account to your PS4?

Hmm, I thought PS plus and ps4 stopped this. If I buy something from my potential US account how do I get it to download on my EU account?

You download it with your US account and then play the game with your normal EU account.

SpokenTruth said:
The best use of motion controls for me was The Godfather: Blackhand Edition for Wii.

Agree and somehow it all went downhill from there on Wii lol.

I would have though devs take not and use that as a standard to improve on.

John2290 said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

I thought you were exaggerating about the workout but damn, onto the third fight after the tutorial and had to put it down cause I was drenched in sweat, lol. I'm not exactly unfit either, I'm guessing it's die to how wide and quickly you have to sidestep and dodge. I can see a lot of couch gamers being put off by this. Anyway thanks for the recommendation, I can see myself putting time into this. Appreciated. 

No problem! glad you're enjoying it!