By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Delaware students can now choose their own race (Yes, RACE!) under new regulations.

Fact is emotion and emotion is fact. That's the world we live in.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Around the Network

Um, that's how censuses work too. You self-identity which you belong too. This is nothing new.

VGPolyglot said:
Um, that's how censuses work too. You self-identity which you belong too. This is nothing new.

Can I identify as 65 years old and get Medicare?

numberwang said:
VGPolyglot said:

Can I identify as 65 years old and get Medicare?

You can sure try.

I get the feeling that there's going to be an increase in Japanese-Americans in Delaware.

Around the Network

i'm batman.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Can I identify as a black attack helecopter? I mean I was born that way... xd

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Ka-pi96 said:
Don't American schools give preferential treatment to certain races too? And now it isn't even fraud to claim that!

Indeed they do ... 

@OP There IS a scientific basis for the so called "races" and anybody arguing otherwise have no idea that the academic world has started acknowledging this ... 

I... I ....can't find a facepalm picture that expresses my thoughts. Something like that has yet to be invented. This hit such a new level of idiotism, that I never actually thought it was possible.

But shit... here we are.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

I can imagine the average SJW trying to wrap their mind around this. Should they be cheering for this because it further expands on the idea that they can identify as anything and everything or should they condemn it on the grounds of cultural appropriation?

Check out my art blog: http://jon-erich-art.blogspot.com