By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Would you like "WEATHER-EFFECTS" in Spiderman?

the hype for this game is really big, and we saw some great trailers for this game, but what i thought for me that we never saw spiderman in the trailer by raining weather or even by night...would this be cool? what dou think? maybe it will be not in the final game, but i like the idea...

Around the Network

I'd like weather effects in every game.

I thought the trailers implied there was day & night cycles.
In one of the earlier trailers, I remember there being a "morning" sun riseing type deal.

*edit: just checked the PGW 2017 Teaser, 30sec into it, theres a night time scene.

About weather though... your right, they havnt shown a "rainy" day type thingy in trailers yet.

I really want this game and maybe its my fault as I haven't followed much after the trailer that had a lot of QTE's. But have they confirmed if the game will be filled with QTE's?

What makes you think it won’t have any? Insomniac were the kings of weather FX with Second Son, right?!

Edit: stupid....confused them with Sucker Punch.* Slap myself*

Last edited by Errorist76 - on 13 February 2018

Around the Network

As long as they're weather effects like BotW, where if it's raining, Spider-Man's web can slip off the side of the building causing him to plummet to the ground. That would make for some entertaining videos.

Errorist76 said:
What makes you think it won’t have any? Insomniac were the kings of weather FX with Second Son, right?!

Second Son? are you referring to Infamous? That wasn't Insomniac if that's the game you're referring to

Errorist76 said:

Im like 99% sure, there will be day & night cycles.
And the clouds will move from day to day.... but hes right, no trailers have shown rainy weather.

Of course. Imagine Spiderman's suit, all wet!

Baddman said:
Errorist76 said:

Second Son? are you referring to Infamous? That wasn't Insomniac if that's the game you're referring to

Oh sorry, of course not. Confused them with Sucker Punch. Was there any weather in R&C remake?! I can’t remember.