By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - A Full, Concise Explanation On Bayonetta's Publishing Rights And Long Development.

HoangNhatAnh said:

Like Sony understand how cross-platform can be bad for children? Or MS/Sony understand how Bayo is worthless and their fans don't need it? If then yeah, i agree

No, I'm talking about your general reading comprehension here.

I know what you're trying to do, and again, it's not working

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network

And it will be the 3rd bayonetta to be a low seller.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Kwaidd said:

"I don't need an explanation why Nintendo wanted it, that's self apparent. The question is why Platinum needed it so badly that it couldn't have been done with any other publisher or at a later date. "They like Nintendo" doesn't seem to be a sufficient explanation since he just explained that they're basically willing to do business with anyone who has money.

It seems Nintendo was just a convenient way to get quick money and so they were fine with compromising on their vision and throwing their fanbase under the bus. I just want to hear that from his mouth. Making a game exclusive to a specific platform is never the best option for any game."

"I do own a Switch and I do own a Wii U and I do own Bayonetta 2 for Wii U. I played Bayonetta 2 for Wii U until I threw it away in disgust. I will certainly not touch Bayonetta 3 until I get a Bayonetta 2 that actually lives up to what Bayonetta is supposed to be. A fast paced, responsive spectacle fighter.

Call it grief if you must but as far as I'm concerned, Bayonetta got a treatment that it didn't deserve. And that's apparently eternally going to stay this way, so I'm going to eternally complain about it.

I don't like the decision Platninum made with Bayonetta and I think it's fair to complain about it as a consumer and as a fan of the first game."

Butt-hurt much?  Holy cow, dude.

Like Kamiya, Segata and Rol...I fail to understand why people just don't get it.  Bayo didn't get mistreated...it got saved from oblivion because noone else thought it had promise enough to invest into it after the first game, except for Nintendo.  Even after many explanations, some are still fighting it.  Kamiya is no asshole, but to those that think he is for dealing with everyone's idiocy, I would make him look like mother theresa after my rebuttle to this nonsense.

As far as the technical prowess of Bayo 2, is it perfect, no...but AT LEAST IT GOT MADE.  it's certainly better than the mess that was Bayo 1 on ps3 for goodness sake.  As far as the Switch version, check out Digital Foundrys first looks at it and I think you will be appeased....or at least you should be.  But, no, nm.  I'm sure you will still be bitching.

The sole culprit for all this mess is the dev himself.

He made a game that isn't that good, have a bad port and was unable to sell well in any platform or version.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

DonFerrari said:
Kwaidd said:

"I don't need an explanation why Nintendo wanted it, that's self apparent. The question is why Platinum needed it so badly that it couldn't have been done with any other publisher or at a later date. "They like Nintendo" doesn't seem to be a sufficient explanation since he just explained that they're basically willing to do business with anyone who has money.

It seems Nintendo was just a convenient way to get quick money and so they were fine with compromising on their vision and throwing their fanbase under the bus. I just want to hear that from his mouth. Making a game exclusive to a specific platform is never the best option for any game."

"I do own a Switch and I do own a Wii U and I do own Bayonetta 2 for Wii U. I played Bayonetta 2 for Wii U until I threw it away in disgust. I will certainly not touch Bayonetta 3 until I get a Bayonetta 2 that actually lives up to what Bayonetta is supposed to be. A fast paced, responsive spectacle fighter.

Call it grief if you must but as far as I'm concerned, Bayonetta got a treatment that it didn't deserve. And that's apparently eternally going to stay this way, so I'm going to eternally complain about it.

I don't like the decision Platninum made with Bayonetta and I think it's fair to complain about it as a consumer and as a fan of the first game."

Butt-hurt much?  Holy cow, dude.

Like Kamiya, Segata and Rol...I fail to understand why people just don't get it.  Bayo didn't get mistreated...it got saved from oblivion because noone else thought it had promise enough to invest into it after the first game, except for Nintendo.  Even after many explanations, some are still fighting it.  Kamiya is no asshole, but to those that think he is for dealing with everyone's idiocy, I would make him look like mother theresa after my rebuttle to this nonsense.

As far as the technical prowess of Bayo 2, is it perfect, no...but AT LEAST IT GOT MADE.  it's certainly better than the mess that was Bayo 1 on ps3 for goodness sake.  As far as the Switch version, check out Digital Foundrys first looks at it and I think you will be appeased....or at least you should be.  But, no, nm.  I'm sure you will still be bitching.

He made a game that isn't that good, have a bad port and was unable to sell well in any platform or version.

Agree, all Platinum games are bad like Nier Automata

Chazore said:
HoangNhatAnh said:

Like Sony understand how cross-platform can be bad for children? Or MS/Sony understand how Bayo is worthless and their fans don't need it? If then yeah, i agree

No, I'm talking about your general reading comprehension here.

I know what you're trying to do, and again, it's not working

Of course, who need it? Sony don't care and don't need Bayo, anyway

Around the Network
HoangNhatAnh said:
DonFerrari said:

I won't entertain your shenanigans anymore.

HoangNhatAnh said:

I like how you've completely ignored what I was saying and decided to go back to square one.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

DonFerrari said:
HoangNhatAnh said:

I won't entertain your shenanigans anymore.

Good, so you are agreeing that Nier Automata is an awful game

Chazore said:
HoangNhatAnh said:

I like how you've completely ignored what I was saying and decided to go back to square one.

Yeah, triangle is way better than square, Bayonetta 3 is happening, not 4 anyway

HoangNhatAnh said:

Yeah, triangle is way better than square, Bayonetta 3 is happening, not 4 anyway

Yeah, now you're going way off track on the topic at hand.