By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - CGI's HYPE Series: Witchfire

Man I really hope this comes to consoles

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
bananaking21 said:
Man I really hope this comes to consoles

As of now, they said that they're not announcing for anything other than PC/Steam. 

I know, I do hope it eventually comes to PS4 though. The game looks amazing and the setting seems awesome

At first I thought it was going to be another walking sim when they first showed it off, but after watching the rest, I can say I'm on board and mildly hyped.

Looking forward to it.

It being exclusive hopefully means that it'll be tailored to decent to high end hw. (I actually want to get some much needed use out of my 1080ti and 6700k).

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Visuals are jaw-dropping but the gameplay really didn't appeal to me at all.

Looks very interesting. I'll def follow it.

Around the Network

Was practically sold on this game since reveal. The fake out was a great touch. Looks and will hopefully play great. Love the setting.

Yes, this game is definitely on my watch list.

Keen for this. If GPU prices weren't so stupid I would even consider upgrading for it, but the RX 580 will just have to do.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Pemalite said:
Keen for this. If GPU prices weren't so stupid I would even consider upgrading for it, but the RX 580 will just have to do.

You have an RX 580? 

If I have enough money by then, I'm going to get a nice new monitor and new graphics card and play this bad boy. But even if I don't it should run nice.

It looks awesome, hope it's good.