By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Stuff that Dark Souls does the best in Souls games

Is Dark Souls the best game ever made?

Yes 4 50.00%

No that's Bloodborne 4 50.00%

No that's Dark Souls 3 0 0%

No that's Demon's Souls 0 0%

Total:8

The best thing the original Darks Souls does better than the sequels is being compared to other games by game journalists. :P

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

I really am stoked to play it for the first time in May.  Can't you guys say something negative so I don't get my hype-o-meter up too far  =p

Kwaidd said:

I really am stoked to play it for the first time in May.  Can't you guys say something negative so I don't get my hype-o-meter up too far  =p

Well if you're playing on Switch you'll play in 30fps. I'll get that 60fps goodness on PS4 xD

To be serious the latter half of the game takes a nosedive in quality.

As long as the frame rate is locked, I don't mind if it's 30 FPS.  Bummer on the latter half of the game dwindling in its excellence

Kwaidd said:

as long as long as the frame rate is locked I don't mind if it's 30 FPS bummer on the latter half of the game dwindling in its excellence

No matter I was joking. I've played the game at 30fps on PS3 and its still the best game I've played. The first part of the game is the best experience I've had in games and the remaster might fix the issues with the second part. That might be one big reason for this remaster as they ran out of time to make a great second part which they have now.

Around the Network

Sounds good.  I've already got it preordered on Amazon.  looking fwd to May. Now if I can just complete skyrim before then.  and shit, Bayonetta comes in a couple days.