By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4: God Of War Marketing Begins (NBA)

twintail said:
FentonCrackshell said:

Looks like its gonna be a great one. But I really do wish they’d not have strayed from the formula so much. There pretty much are no games like God Of War nowadays. 

I totally agree with what you are saying. I actually hope Sony uses the previous engine for something else. Knack kind of uses it but doesn't commit enough. Would be a waste since GoW is fun but I can see why the series needs a shakeup after so many games.

in my eyes the new GoW really feels more like Last of us and less than previous GoW games. Maybe this will get better when they show some more boss fights and action scenes.

Darksiders 3 could be a good compensation from the look of this trailer since the main protagonist carries chained blades as well and I also like the artstyle a lot:

Around the Network
PEEPer0nni said:
loy310 said:
Babysitting ass Kratos, sitting this one out, like him better when he was a cold blooded murderer.

Do you hunt fucking monsters with your children too in real life? Otherwise I don't get this point. And Kratos wasn't a cold blooded murderer in the 1st game. 

Real life, WTF?

All im saying is they toned Kratos down too much.

A better version:

The PS5 Exists. 

Eh. Doesn't look like it was made in engine or by Santa Monica. Could have been better.

I haven't been to a pro ball game in a long time, but is it common for commercials/trailers to be shoved in your face inside the stadium like that these days? Not sure I'd like that if I paid good money for live entertainment.

Hope the best for GOD OF WAR.

It's amazing how much money, passion and work the developers put into their PS4 Exclusives.

Around the Network
loy310 said:
Babysitting ass Kratos, sitting this one out, like him better when he was a cold blooded murderer.

Me brute, me no like change and character growth. 

Just be honest, you're just gonna miss the sexy time minigames. He's still ripping things a new asshole.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

loy310 said:

Yeah, I prefer Kratos running around kicking ass and being constantly pissed off. The kid in this one might hold Kratos back from just being a savage in a world of savages.