Available in all modes:
* "Favourite" lock for Blades (similar to hearting in FE Heroes)
* Blade Resonating scene can be skipped.
* While expanded, the mini-map can display the same icons you have set up on the Skip Travel screen.
* New sorting options for Accessories, Aux Cores, and Blade Lists.
* Easy Mode
* New Game+ once the game is complete.
What carries over in New Game+
* Level of Drivers
* Equipment and Affinity Charts of Drivers and Blades.
* Resonated Blades
* Obtained items and gold.
* Development levels of cities and Merc Group level.
* Content in the Event Theater and Unique Monster defeat status.
Stuff that will reset in New Game+: Heart-to-Hearts, Skip Travel points, and Merc Missions.
Available in New Game+
* Torna Blades can be acquired: Obrona, Sever, Perdido, and Cressidus through quests/Core Crystals
* Some Torna Members can be acquired as Blades: Akhos, Patroka, and Mikhail through quests/Core Crystals
* All Blades will be able to be sent on Merc Missions
* Additions to Affinity Charts
* Driver XP can be decreased at the Inn in exchange for Bonus XP.
* Level 4 specials of certain Blades will be unlocked.
I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.